A baby ? Are you sure ?

It had been exactly 2 weeks since I had the best sex of my life with Zion and also 2 weeks since I came on my period.

I probably should of been scared but for some odd reason I wasn't , I was accepting the fact that I may or may not be pregnant.

The only problem was how I was going to tell Zion that he may or may not be the daddy and what his response was going to be .

I was currently staring into the mirror looking at my flat stomach and thinking that there's a possibility of me being a mommy .

To say I was scared was an understatement and I couldn't imagine the type of life my baby would endure .

I wanted to assure that I was good mother for my baby and hopefully I matured in enough time .

I hear the door open downstairs and I hear Zion's voice getting closer and closer . He's on the phone and I'm assuming he's on the phone .

He had just got off of work and as his voice got more and more distance, he disappeared into our bedroom.

I swallowed the bile in my throat and walk towards the door and stand there.

Zion sees me and smirks. 

"Hey Ed I'll call you back", he says hanging up.

He ends the call and directs his attention back to me.

"Wassup baby?", he asks flashing me me with that beautiful smirk that got me in the predicament I'm in now.

"Umm we gotta talk z", I say getting nervous for some reason .

"Ok", his whole mood changes to confusion.

"I'm pregnant ", I say and his face lights up.

"A baby ?! Are you sure?", he asks extremely happy .

I'm really surprised and I nod.

"You don't know how excited I am to have a little baby laynee", he says .

He was excited and that surprised me. Well this was taken better then expected. I smile because not only was he happy I wouldn't have to endure these next 9 months alone . I was extremely nervous of what these future months held for me and my little family but I was slowly preparing myself and I was ready for what tomorrow held.

I honestly never thought someone would want to have a family with me. I was ran through according to my brother and I was nothing but a sex object.

Zion proved to me that I was special and he loved me for me . What more can a girl ask for ??