Chapter 9

Lucinda's Pov
I was sitting in the garage examining the emerald. When something hit me. Then I felt like I was being controlled by something or someone.
————————————————————
Your Pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I put on the same outfit on from yesterday and go downstairs. I see Aaron in the kitchen making breakfast. I see Zane come down stairs. "Hey Zu Zu" I say sitting at a table. I see Lucinda walk in with a different eye color. "Uh oh" I say. "Hey Ash I need Aphmau to come and meet our Brother" She says. Aphmau walks downstairs and looks confused. "Aphmau can you Follow me and Zane" She ask. Aphmau walks to them and they start walking out the door. "Give me back my sister" I yell. Lucinda blasts me with her magic staff and then disappears. I hit some boxes. "Ugh" I say. Aaron runs to me and helps me up. I look at my stomach and see a bruise. I take some bandages and rap it around it. I put on my jacket and walk outside. I run in the woods with Aaron behind me. I see Aaron start shivering as we continue running in the woods . We go into a cave and I look at Aaron. He was shivering a lot and was turning blue. "Here" I say. I take off my jacket and put it around him. "B- but you wi- will get c-cold" He says. "S- Stay h-here I-I'll g- get some f-fire w-wood" I say trying my hardest to stay warm. I walk out the cave and start shivering even more. I see a tree and see a branch. I shiver and jump for it. I miss so I tried again. I caught it and fell down on the ground. I start shutting my eyes and say "m-must g-get t-to A-Aaron" I say. I look at Aaron and see him still shivering unconscious. "A-Aaron" I say. I close my eyes and start shivering. When I woke up I feel something warm. I open my eyes and see someone hugging Aaron. "Hey who are you" I asked. She looks at me and say" Oh I found you uunconscious in the snow so I brought you in here and started a fire" She says. I shiver and walk outside I take a deep breath of the wind and walked back into the cave. I shiver and my face starts turning blue. She walks over to me and starts hugging me to warm me up. Aaron wakes up and I fall back uunconscious.
————————————————————
Aaron's Pov
I wake up to see this girl hugging Ashley. "Who are you" I asks. She looks at me and continues hugging Ashley. I give her this jealousy look. "Why are you looking at me" She asks. "I'm not looking at you" I stay still giving her the look. Ashley wakes up and says "thanks for warming me up" She gets up and I stand behind her. "Thanks for warming me up? What is that supposed mean" I ask. She turn around and the stranger says "I wanted to thank you for what you did in the woods". I get mad and ask Ashley "What did you do in the woods". She picks up and throws a rock at me. I duck and say "Woah". We here a howl and then the stranger looks concerned. "We have to go. We can find another cave but please we have to go" She runs away swiftly and Me and Ashley continue walking in the woods. We make it back to the lodge and we see this black figure. "Who are you" I yell.
————————————————————
Your Pov
Me and Aaron make it back to the lodge and see this black figure on the top stairs. "Who are you.!" Aaron yells. "Oh Aaron it's only your good pal" Te guy says. He takes if his hood and turned out I be Ein. I look at him mad and he tells Aaron that he knows he's a ultima and tells him the story about the ultima. Aphmau walks out of a room and stands beside Ein. "Aphmau dear put on some more better clothes" Ein says. Aphmau nods and walks back into the room and comes back with this crop top light blue and a skirt. "Better" He says. I growl and Ein says" now to make her hate you" He says. He throws a potion at Aphmau and she looks at us mad. "Aphmau honey kill Aaron" He says. Ein hands Aphmau a knife and she walks to Aaron and I Say. "Aphmau snap out of this he's your bf" I say. She ignores me and slashes at Aaron. I quickly move in front of Aaron and take the hit. "Move!" She yells. She keeps slashing at Aaron and I kept on taking on the hits. "Aphmau please" Aaron says crying. "I love you" He says. "The only thing that could make me happy is if one of you died" She said. That shattered my heart. She tries the stab Aaron but I take the hit instead. "I love you Aaron" I whisper in his ear. I walk backwards and fall of the cliff.
————————————————————
Aaron's Pov
I watched As Ashley kept on taking the hit Aphmau slashes at me. "Aphmau please" I say. "I love you" She scuffs and says "the only thing that would make me happy is if one of you died" She says. She tries to stab me and I wait for the unpack. I open my eyes and see Ashley with her arms out. "I love you Aaron" She whispers in my ear, I turn Aaron and see Ashley walk backwards and fall of the cliff. "ASHLEY!!!" I yelled. I ran past Aphmau and ran back to the lodge. I didn't see Ein there and Aphmau didn't follow me. I walk to see Garroth pausing back in forth. "AARON" he yelled as he saw me. Tears filled my eyes with sadness and Anger."Aaron what's wrong" He asks" "A- Ash- Ashley I-is d-de dead" I stuttered. I fell on the ground and yelled "AAAAAAaAAaAAAAAAAAaAAAA" I yell. Tears burst out and My eyes turn red.