Scene 29: Awakened

A/N

So this chapter may contain some extreme scenes and actions . I would not be adding any kind of smut as i feel a bit weird writing it, but i will be writing a lot of mental, physical, emotional and painful scenarios .

Disclaimer: If you suffer with depression, anxiety some scenes may contain triggers. Please read at your own risk. I suggest you not to read any such content if it makes you nauseous or disturbs your mind.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

As nights passed by your nightmares started to deepen. They started to become worse now you found yourself been physically harmed in your dreams and would result in you waking up to see a scratch or on your body. After your whole accident everything was going well when until a couple of months later. Things became worse day by day. Your happiness started to falter and your mind would space out on occasions. Joy and Kookie seemed to worried a lot or so you thought but unfortunately things were worse than you thought.

One morning you wake up thankful enough that you did't have a nightmare this time  but what you didn't know was that there was something even more senile waiting in the open. You head towards your bathroom and decided to take a long bath . So you filled the tub with some warm water and soaked yourself in it. It was 6am you were amazed at the time you woke up . Relaxing into the tub you started humming a particular song.

Y/n Pov

Wow .... This is so refreshing . I feel good that i didn't have anymore of those weird nightmares . To be honest it scares the shit outta me.

This water feels like heaven right now . I think ill head out today alone . I need time for myself . I know kookie and joy are worried but i need time with me.

hmmmm hmmmm hm

hm hmmm hm hmmm

hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm  hmm (Humming 4'oclock)

End of Pov

Humming a familiar tune made you think about someone but Who ? After you were done you decided  wear this outfit.

You slipped on your outfit and grabbed your bag walking out of your room contemplating whether you should wake up your friends and tell them where you going but instead you just decided to write a note and leave it on the dinning table

Note:

Guys i will be out for a couple of hours . Please don't worry about me and shall be back in the evening . I need some space and alone time , i have a lot on my mind. I hope you guys understand as you  both are my only friends.

I love you guys see you soon

love

Y/N