PART 17

The episode starts with Laksh shouting Ragini 's name and running here and there like a mad.

Sanskaar  :  Lucky come without wasting time we can search for Ragini

Swara  :  Sanskaar I will also come with you.

Laksh  :  Ok

Swasanlak goes in search of Ragini.

Dadi  :  Please god nothing should happen to my granddaughter after many years she is back with us I don't want anything to happen to here. Please return her to us safely.

Shekar  :  Maa I will also go in anither car and search her. Sharmishtha you take care of maa.

Sharmishtha  :  Ok shekar please bring my child safely.

Shekar nods and goes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in a village a man is speaking in a phone

Man  :  What you have her with you. The best ever job you have donr in these days is this. Don't kill her bring her here I will kill her in my own hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In a big building,

A man is shown at the top of the building.

Man  :  What??? This time too you missed her I don't know but by hook or crook I want her eitger dead or alive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here in a signal swasanlak car was stuck

Laksh is tensed and he already informed police about Ragini's missing. He turns the other side and sees Ragini's hands and mouth tied and she wasade to sit between 2 goons. That car was facing the opposite direction of Raglak's car.

The moment laksh saw her he shouted her name and got out of the car.

Laksh  :  Raginii.....

Swasan also saw her and ran.

The goons saw this and they tried to start the car. But they coludn't move because of traffic.

They try to get her out of the car and
run but traffic police comes there so they run leaving Ragini.

Swara unties Ragini's hand.

Ragini throws herself into Laksh.

Laksh also hugs her protectively as though he will never ever leave her. He cries like a kid who lost his mother.

Laksh  :  Bachcha I have told you to hold my hands and not leave it right. Y did you leave it?????(sobbing)

Ragini  :  Laksh I came near you na don't cry.

Lakah  :  Please don't leave my hands.

Ragini  :  Ok Laksh I will neaver leave it.

Sanskaar  :  Laksh lets go to home we will talk about other things later.

Raglak broke the hug . Laksh holds her hand protectively and brings her near the car.

They reach home. Dadi, Sumi , Shekar hug Ragini

Dadi  :  Ragu beta first take rest then we can discuss about everything.

Ragini  :  No dadi maa first say about my maa? Why did she left me alone? Who killed her?

Shekar  :  Surely it might be him.

Ragini  :  Who??

Sharmishtha  :  First you need to know about your maa's story Ragini.

She starts telling the fb
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shekar and Sharmishtha loved each other. But because of their caste shekar's parents didn't agree for their marriage. They married him forcefully to Janaki . Janaki was born in a rich family in a village. She had a brother named Gaurav. At first Shekar hated Janaki but as time passed by he understood her and accepted her as his wife. When Janaki was in her 8th month her father suddenly died. When she and Shekar went to village,

Janaki  :  Bhai what happened to papa how did he die suddenly??

Gaurav  :  (with a smirking face) Janaki be careful with your words he didn't die I killed him with my own hands.

Janaki and Shekar stand there with a shocked face.

Janaki  :  Bhai but how could you do it??????

Gaurav  :  What to do Janaki that old man has changed all the properties on your name and your child's name. But for me property is everything. We have done your marriage in a great way right then how could you expect for this property also.

Shekar  :  We have no concern about this property but I am sure that this shouldn't be with a evil man like you. I had a doubt about your behaviours and I have already informed police about you. So you can't escape.

Gaurav  :  You....(he about to move)

But police sorrounded him.

Gaurav  :  I will kill the child and you not only for property but for revenge. Mark my words

After one month,

Janaki was inside the delivery room a nurse came and informed that she died while giving birth to you and they couldn't save the child also. They also gave a body which is fully covered. They said because of the medications patient's body has become very well and to perform the last rites soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With atears striking face tge trio explains.

Shekar  :  After that incident I started an ashram as per Janaki's wish. This was a dream for her. When she was with me we planned to open it but before that (he closes his eyes and tears fall down)

Sharmishtha  :  Few days after your arrival to the ashram I saw Shekar in Mumbai. Swara was mine and Shekar's daughter.

Shekar  :  Yes I saw sharmishtha with our daughter Swara and thought to bring them both here. I married Sharmishtha and bought them here.

Dadi  :  At first I didn't accept them but to overcome my Janki's loss I started to accept them. She was more a daughter to me than daughter in law(she cries)

Shekar  :  We never thought she is alive

Ragini  :  Papa maa dadi I am here na hereafterwards please don't take worries. I will never leave you.

After some family time swasan left in their car and raglak in their car

Ragini  :  I think we found out the culprit but we need to know what happened when maa gave birth to me.

Laksh  :  Ragini don't worry everything will be alright soon. I will not even leave that Gaurav touch you.

Screen freezes with them.

Precap    :     Another mystery?????