Jason x Reader: Meeting His Family And Other Drama. (2)

Sorry, this is a short one. Oh well, I hope you enjoy it. I'm kinda stuck on what else to write about with the whole meeting the Batfam. one shot. so I guess this is what it is.-Wild-Glow

There was a sudden silence as everyone in the room took a hasty step away from (Y/N). Rose Wilson took the biggest step away from the pissed off woman. Her black hair was cut short and spiky and she seemed to be in a mood. Her black tank top and ripped jeans fit her curved body perfectly. The knife strapped to her hip was low, and now her hand was dangerously close to it. (Y/N) didn't care. Seeing your boyfriend's Ex sometimes did that to a person. 

"I....I....I'll leave." Rose stuttered as she took in (Y/N) hate filled face. Jason swallowed  nervously, taking another step back. Not even he could control you on the rare occasions you gave into your rage. This moment would become one of those blood-filled moments if anyone did the slightest thing to provoke (Y/N). Dick chose the wrong time to play mediator. 

"No, it's fine." He told the nervous looking daughter of Deathstroke. He was trying to reassure Rose, but it was the wrong time to even look in her direction. He frowned in (Y/N) direction as if she were a child. Dick was starting to wonder what was wrong with Jason's girlfriend. 

"I'm sure we can resolve this peacefully. Besides, what did Rose ever do to you?" Dick asked in a condescending tone. (Y/N) glared at him and he looked away, instantly falling quiet. The tension in the room rose, all while Bruce stood there calmly his arms crossed. His impassive face gave nothing away.    

"Get the fuck out, before I kill you." (Y/N) voice was quiet, the silence before the storm. Rose glanced in (Y/N) direction then slowly inched towards her. (Y/N) moved to the side, putting herself between Rose and Jason. Rose practicly slunk out of the Wayne Manor in the stunned silence that held the Batfamily captive. When the door shut behind Rose, Jason exhaled in relief. (Y/N) turned to look at him a, what, look on her face. 

"Damn it! Why do you have to scare me like that baby? I thought you were going to kill her!" Jason said, voice almost pleading in the thick silence. He reached up to stroke (Y/N) cheek gently, then pulled her to him. (Y/N) let him, knowing that Jason was just trying to calm her down.  There was an awkward silence in the air. Bruce cleared his throat, making his presence known. 

"Who's ready to eat?" He questioned, trying to move past the incident. Everyone muttered a hasty consent, then started making their way to the dinning room. Damian caught Tim's eye and motioned towards Jason and (Y/N). Jason was speaking softly to her. None of the brothers had ever seen Jason like this, so open and emotional. Tim smiled softly, trying to forget the fact that (Y/N) had just threatened to kill Rose. They left the couple to find their seats, and wonder who Jason's girlfriend was. 

Chilling fact number 1: Jason Todd once dropped someone off a building with a bulldozer. The body was never found.