Authors note (updated)

I know you guys were expecting a chapter instead of an authors note and I want to say sorry for the delay on like..all of my stories and even some of the stories I'm working on publishing and haven't even managed that yet. I want to let you guys know that your patience is appreciated, it really is. I also wanted to let you know that I'm going to be rewriting this entire story. Some details will remain the same but a lot of them won't. I've looked back at a few chapters that had some questionable things in it and just decided to rewrite it and try to keep a steady plot throughout. I'm also going to try to make the d/s more realistic and try to capture not only that aspect but also their relationship. I don't want them to have sex all of the time but I want them to have an actual relationship where they're Hermione and Draco and not Daddy and submissive all of the time. I realize I've gone way overboard with that and had only a chapter or two that had any inkling of a real relationship instead of a BDSM one. So I will work on the chapters and also change the cover so it's a brand new work. Please be patient with me some more.

Updated part— so the first chapter to this book is almost finished. I don't have a set date on when I'll have it posted but I'm hoping that I'll have it in maybe a week/ week and a half. There's a chance it will not be finished by then but please have patience with me as I rewrite. Things will be very different so I highly suggest that you guys read from the top as I begin getting chapters updated.

With love and gratitude,
Thebluefantom