Chapter 22 ~ Somewhere Beyond Clouds

I silently looked at the middle of the room where so many others had died. Brice, Jerome, and Bash. They all suffered because of Nomis. In the middle of the room stood a large rocket with the ceiling above it open. Nomis stood in the crowd with us, holding a remote with a large red button. "COUNTDOWN!" Nomis screamed with anticipation, loving to see people die.

"Five!" Adam yelled, eyes narrowed with a grin.

"Four...." Martin muttered.

"Three." Seto said, looking cross-emotional.

"Two~" Jordan chuckled, arms crossed with an insane look.

"One....." I said, looking down, a slight tear rolling down from my eye.

"Before I go. I just want all of you to know, don't lose your hope like Jordan said. Don't do what I did, do it for me, Brice, Mitch, Jerome, Quentin, Bash, Tyler, Ty, Me.... Remember us for the good stuff, okay? You all have to keep going, even if seems hopeless, like there's no way to go home, there is. All the murders, are his fault. We all just wanted to go home. Go where people care. Go where people listen. Go where peopl-"

"ZERO!!!!!!" Nomis screeched, smashing his hand onto the button, as if automatically, the rocket took alight with a vivid flame. 

"Bye guys. See ya, hopefully not soon! WIN THIS!" Jason screamed loud enough for us to hear above the roaring blaze, a sorrowful smile apon his face. I felt so guilty, he wasn't a bad guy, just.....ambitious? The rocket set off, into the sky daunted in night. "Bye Jason....." I muttered, a lump in my throat. Sure, he killed Ty, but it was for his friend, so he could go home. 'We're all ambitious in one way or another' I thought to myself as we were all teleported back to our cells like we were after every execution. 'Goodbye old friend.....I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.....'

......You're just another victim.....