What This Is About

What this is about:

This book is to help those small authors out there who have not yet been found.

This book is to help those looking to support those small authors. Or just generally looking for book recommendations that I give out. But these book recommendations will only be a certain type of book.

First of all I don't mean any disrespect when I say small authors. I don't mean to be rude at all. There's nothing small about you. I just mean to say is your audience at the moment is small. But that's will change. Believe in yourselves people!

You've all worked so damn hard!!!

Second of all. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
You've gotten you're work published! It's our for the whole wide world to see! That honestly takes guts to do. You should feel proud! You should feel a sense accomplishment every morning you wake up! This is a big thing — it's a massive thing. Don't let the amount of people reading your book bring you down. I know it sucks to do everything alone.
From promotional activities to printing and editing of the book all on your own.

This is where this book comes, this book is only independently published books. That doesn't mean that books like Harry Potter or The Fault In Our Stars will be found here. They were published by publishing companies, the books in here will only be independently published.

And of course if you are also a self published author. I will be more than happy to put your book here just email me and I will tell you what I need.