You feel that?

-Akali's POV-

I felt a strange urge to watch the news and shivered slightly as i turned to Eve. "do you feel that?" I asked for confirmation it was my instincts and not something wrong with me. Eve bit her lip anxiously and nodded as the other girls looked at us confused. me and Eve where the only two demon and half demon in the group, I could hide my demonic form in change for my human form but Eve always had to at the least have her tails out. we could sense when something wrong or bad happened, its in our nature. "someone on the news..." Eve said turning to Ahri and Kai'sa "it feels bad... hmm... maybe its that trigger guy again... what do you suppose Akali?" Eve asked turning to me. I sighed and shook my head "only one way to find out" I said grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.

yep, it was him... again...  

we all watched the screen seriously, I grunted trying to ignore the happy feeling growing in my stomach. Eve let out a small groan before licking her bottom lip annoyed. "Ugh... this is too much massacre for me..." she whined before getting up and leaving to go to her room. "so its true, you guys do get really flirty and stuff around these types of energy's huh?" Ahri asked raising a brow at me. "yeah, its stronger for Eve then for me though since i'm half human, if its a really bad person we go into a kind of heat if we are near them... we can sense a evil aura around people or places.. so we kind of have to just restrain ourselves..." i explain shaking my head at the picture of this 'trigger' guy on screen "he drives Eve crazy, she cant go five minutes without having to leave the room if a picture of him is up. for me, i'm fine around his picture, just feel happy, mainly cause I like girls..." I murmured before turning off the TV screen. "well let's hope we never see him in public, that would be bad, we cant have Evelynn making out with a random guy in front of everyone... again..." Kai'sa grumbled before getting up "i'm going to go make dinner" she then allowed herself to slip into the kitchen.

I laughed lightly drawing Ahri's attention to me "yknow, if he was a woman I would probably be WORSE then Eve" I admitted "I do get a little riled up sometimes... something about him just feels... feminine...". "I know what you mean" Ahri said "I cant help but imagine him actually being a girl in disguise" she laughed "anyway, i'm going to go work on a story i'm writing for a friend, don't be afraid to tell me if you need anything". Ahri then left for her bedroom. I slumped back in the couch as I allowed the thought of a female trigger... I let out a pleased grunt and licked my lips before catching myself and shaking my head. I had to stop letting my demonic side get the best of me I swear...  I pushed my self off the couch and looked out the window. guess i could go get some coffee... maybe that will take my mind off it a bit.