for you // 10;15 a.m.

i'm not quite sure what it is i wanna talk about today. i'm kind of bored of talking about the guy i'm in love with just because thinking of him mentally exhausts me and makes me sad and i don't want to feel sad anymore.

i hope all of you are doing well and that you're eating and drinking enough water. take time out of your day to do something nice for yourself bc you matter.

if any of you are taking any finals this week, i hope you guys do amazing and don't forget to study! take good notes and make sure you look over them thoroughly the day before your exam. buuuut don't forget to give yourself a break here and there, you deserve it. i believe in you! you got this ;)

surround yourself with people who make you feel like you deserve to be loved and when you do, make sure you do the same. tell your friends you love them and that you appreciate them more than anything!

life is hard but i promise you it gets easier when you have people who make you feel like you're on top of the world every time you're with them.

i love all of you so much and i want nothing more but for you all to be happy. you're all amazing human beings who make my life feel worth living and i want to thank you all for that.

i love you and i will never get tired of saying that. take care of yourselves <3

all my love,
-s. xo

 xo