Chapter one.

Emilia groaned when she saw men coming out of the bank with bags, they literally stole the whole bank

"Stop!" She said, standing infront of them. Her eyes scanned every one of them and counted.

Twenty men were standing infront of Emilia.

"Or what?" One of them said, smirking. His friends laughed.

"Trust me, you don't want to make me angry." She said, starting to breathe heavily. Emilia didn't know that people were videoing her from their windows. They were too scared to leave since the men had guns.

"What? Are you gonna call the police on us? Go ahead!" The man said and they laughed again.

"Gentlemen, I think you heard the lady. Don't make her mad!" Someone said from beside her, she looked to her side and saw spiderman. She thanked god not because she can't handle these men, but because if things got out of hand someone is here to stop her.

"Ohh! It's spiderman in his swimsuit! Did you get lost, buddy the beach is on the other side," a man said, they laughed again and Emilia rolled her eyes before looking at Spiderman, she nodded her head.

"I'm not your buddy!" He said and shot his web at his hands, the bag fell on the floor and the men grabbed their guns.

"I heard a rumor," Emilia started, the men looked at her with confusion, spiderman closed his ears.

"I heard a rumor, that you men dropped your guns." She said, the men slowly dropped their guns in confusion, Emilia smirked.

"Time to have fun!" She said and looked at the five men on the left, she snapped her fingers and they were on the floor, not killed just broken legs.

She looked at the seven on the right and snapped her fingers, they groaned in pain.

"My arm!" One of them said, she smirked and start walking towards the rest.

She stood beside a man and whispered, "I heard a rumor," she said and he raised his eyebrow.

"I heard a rumor, that you shot the rest of your friends in their leg," she said, he grabbed the gun and Emilia walked away, she smirked when she heard the gunshots.

"Did you call the-" she was cut off by police sirens, she smiled at spiderman.

"Our job is done," she said and in a blink of eye, she disappeared.

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

"Peter Parker, who's this?" Tony stark asked, pointing on the screen. Wondering who is this superhero and why is she not an avenger yet? 

Steve, Sam, Rhodey, Nat, Bruce, and Peter were in the avengers' towers. 

"Um, a new hero in the city?"Peter asked not sure what to say, nat sighed.

"Do you know her?" Sam asked smirking.

"Because she's smoking hot," he said and steve rolled his eyes.

"Um, yes her name is Emilia," Peter said nodding at the fact he knew Emilia. 

"For how long?" Tony asked and peter gulped, Peter promised Emilia that he wouldn't tell anyone about her, especially the avengers.

"A year," he mumbled but no one heard him. Tony raised his eyebrow and put his hand on his ear.

"Speak louder kid, I can't hear you," Tony said.

"For a year, look she helps me and I help her saving the city since you guys are busy doing bigger things," Peter said, clearly annoyed that they never take him with them. 

"Does she know you're spiderman?" Nat asked and Peter nodded.

"We know each other personally as well," he said, Steve raised his eyebrow. Emilia helps Peter with science and math, he chuckled inside of his head when he remembered how Emilia caught him trying to solve a math problem in his Spiderman suit.

"How does she have these powers?" Tony asked and peter sighed before sitting down, getting tired of all these questions they're asking him. 

"It's a long complicated story," Peter said and they all shrugged as if they have time, 

"Okay, so basically her grandpa is a werewolf and his wife who is his mate is a witch, they had lots of kids but her grandma favorited Emilia's dad so she started putting spells on him even tho he was half werewolf half-witch, and then he married a banshee and then Emilia was born and her grandma was still alive so, at the age of seven, Her grandma cast spells on her, a lot of spells one of them is that she can't be killed except for a special weapon which is hidden, and her dad did experiments on her and then bam! It's just like the power puff girls," Peter said and took a huge breath, The crew looked confused, her story life is complicated. 

"Okay? So what are her powers?" Rhodey asked slowly. 

"She's a half-werewolf, she only got the speed and eyes color oh! and the claws, she's a really powerful witch, she's a banshee as well took that from her mother, one of the spells was a compulsion so she says 'i heard a rumor,' in a really low voice so the person can get close to her and hears the rumor after that he does whatever she said, oh and if she snaps her fingers while thinking of something it can happen," Peter said and drank water, 

"How did you remember all of this?" Steve asked.

"I'm a good listener," he said shrugging.

"Well, she needs to join the avengers. Can you call her to come here?" Tony asked and peter nodded grabbing his phone to call Emilia. Smirking knowing the drama that is gonna happen.