Chapter eight

Everyone sat in silence, they all can feel the tension between Emilia and steve

Everyone sat in silence, they all can feel the tension between Emilia and steve. It was awkward and no one know what to do or talk about.

"So-" Natasha said but Clint and sam shook their head and she sighed, Bucky entered the living room and they all thanked god that he finally came.

"Bucky!" Steve said and pulled him into a hug,soon everyone was hugging him except for Emilia.

'Who's that hottie?' She thought before standing up and making her way towards them.

Bucky noticed a tall blonde walking towards them and smiled at her, he found her beautiful.

"Hey," she said and bucky smiled at her before taking her hand and kissing if softly, she smiled and the avengers chuckled while steve glared at his bestfriend.

"Im James, but they call me Bucky and you are?" He said and then let go of her hand.

"Im Emilia," she said and he smiled before nodding.

"Oh Em, your suit is ready if you want to see it?" Tony said,cutting their eye contact and Steve mouthed thank you.

"Yeah,lets go! Bucky do you want to come?" Emilia asked,smirking.

"No!" tony and steve said,bucky and Emilia raised their eyebrows.

"Uh,because its surprise to everyone!" Tony said before pulling Emilia away from them, they entered the lab and start going deeper and deeper.

Emilia gasped when she saw how beautiful her suit was, it was an iron suit with the color purple and black.

"Tony! Thank you so much." She said before pulling him into a hug, he smiled and nodded.

"Whats up between you and steve by the way?" Tony asked and Emilia rolled her eyes.

"He called me a child,yesterday." Emilia said and tony raised his eyebrow.

"Im really sensitive," she said looking down, tony rolled his eyes.

"But you call him grandpa every time!" He said and she nodded.

"He's a man, his feelings are hard. Mines are not! Stupid men!" She snapped before leaving the lab with Tony behind her, she went to her bedroom and slammed the door shut while tony went to the living room.

"I think Emilia is on her period," he mumbled but everyone heard him.

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Later on Emilia left her bedroom wearing her a unicorn onesie and her hair was curled. She went to the living room and saw some playing playstation and other watching movie while Thor was singing alone. Emilie shook her head, she went and sat beside Bucky.

"You okay?" Bucky asked Emilia, steve glanced at them and his jaw clenched.

"Yeah, just needed some sleep." She mumbled before putting her hand on his shoulder, steve rolled his eyes and bucky smirked.

"Your super solider boyfriend is jealous," he whispered and Emilia rolled her eyes.

"Oh Bucky,im single!" She said loudly and everyone stopped doing what they're doing.

"Oh,really?"Bucky said smirking, they slowly turned their heads towards them and gulped. Emilia nodded.

"So will you go out with me?" He asked and Emilia giggled.

"Sure,why not? You're hot." She said shrugging, the avengers gulped again. Steve stood up and threw the popcorn at them.

"Who's the child now,Steven?" She snapped standing up.

"Uh oh,bucky what did you do!" Sam snapped and glared at Bucky.

"You cant go out with bucky!" Steve snapped.

"Give me one good reason! Stop cockblocking me!" Emilia snapped and the avengers oh'ed.

"First you decide that i cant go out with Thor which by the way was a dream! And now not with Bucky!" She snapped walking towards him.

"I think we all know why," Natasha said and Emilia glared at her.

"Let him say it,then!" She snapped and Steve shook his head.

"I dont like you! I mean look at you, from Thor to me to bucky, what a whore!" He said and everyone gasped, Emilia's eyes winded.

"I heard a rumor," she whispered, steve raised his eyebrow.

"What are you gonna-"

"I heard a rumor that you stayed away from me!" She snapped but he voice cracked, she pushed steve and walked to her room. She grabbed her suitcase and threw her cloths inside of it before closing it and opening her door room to see Natasha and tony.

"Where are you going?" Tony said looking at the suitcase.

"Home!" She said pushing them aside with her powers and rushing to the elevator, steve wanted to go to her but he couldn't.

"Emilia im sorry!" He yelled but she ignored him.

"Emilia-"

"dont talk to me Steven!" She yelled.

"Is anyone gonna ignore the fact that Steve said a bad word?" Tony said and they all glared at him.