★ // Prologue.

❝ Please I don't want to shoot you. ❞ She spoke determinated, secure of herself and her words, and no, oh she wasn't treambling at all, she was just getting ready for the end. ❝ Joker, please put your hands up and throw your gun away. ❞ She focused her gaze on the male, a gun was pointed at her, as she, herself was pointing back her weapon before her figure. ❝ Detective... I have a mission to accomplish, and you know that better than me. ❞ The male spoke, softly and steady he would just gaze apone the female. ❝ I can't let you do whatever you want...This is the end. ❞ She cocked her gun, blinking before position herself to shoot. ❝ We both know you don't want that, Noriko. ❞ The male looked at her as her petite figure started to treamble a bit. ❝ ... ❞ No words was spoken by her side. ❝ I want you to trust me Detective, just for one last time. ❞ She almost fell on the groud, her fingers holding that pistol in her hands. ❝ I can't...I can't do that Joker. ❞ His determiend gaze collapsed, as his eyes soften, almost like he wanted to drop all his defenses. 

❝ Please, Noriko. ❞ 

Raining drops would start drop as her mind stopped wondering in illusional thoughts, finally closing the terrible eye contact with her "enemy" as the sound of her teeth grinding echoed inside her. ❝ Go. ❞ She whispered with her gun facing the ground, unarmed, fragile she stood in the rain giving the male a chanse to move. He indeed sprinted in a second towards her, passing by her figure as a last worried gaze was shared with the detective. ❝ Damn it... ❞ She thought falling on the ground as her fists would hit the building's roof, ignoring the thief presence on the nearby building, watching upon her, softly looking down as he stepped away at the sound of the police's sirens getting close.

★ // bastard zone:

hewwo ! i'm phy and i have big plans for this story. This chapter is just a lil "spoil-y" even if not that massive since you guys don't know the context nor the characters ! I'll make sure to describe them at my best, especially my original character and i hope you will enjoy this story !