★ // CHAPTER 1

❝ Damn ... Serve me right for waking up late. ❞ A young female figure stood out in the subway crowd; light brownish eyes shining and sparklying with vitality in the midst of so many dull and depressed faces (perhaps due to their work or to a monotonous life). ❝ Oh come on now ! ❞ The female blurted out trying to pass the cell-phone against the train's access machines, eventually succeeding, passing through and reaching the subway. It almost seemed that for her, this first day of work had not really started off with the right foot.

❝ Let's see ... Ginza ...Line ? ❞ The watchful eyes of the brunette started to observe the surroundings, trying to find some kind of signal, or any kind of help since this was her first time wondering those parts. ❝ Oh there! ❞ She almost screamed with joy seeing the area and the correct number of line to her right. Without thinking twice, the girl accelerated her steps, passing her phone into the train's access machine, finally letting out a giant sigh as she descended the stairs to get to the train. ❝ Lucky. ❞ She smiled to herself, patting her chest and settling her tiny brownish bag on her shoulders before standing straight in front of the opening doors of the vehicle, noticing all those crowded people, one next to the other... ❝ Unlucky. ❞

❝ Okay, I'm cool, I'm chill, I got this ... Just ... I can't breathe here damn ... ❞ She uttered in her mind before looking around, well then, the train was big, that's for sure, but apparently not enough big to contain all those people squished against each other. Let's just say it wasn't the best sensation, plus she had sworn to hear something, or rather someone touch her arm... ❝ Fine, you guys want to push me around ? I'll show you. ❞ She thought to herself before smirking and starting pushing in turn to create a little bit of space for small figure. Too bad that idea turned against herself, making her struggle in pain due to the squishy feelings and the pushings she was reciving right and fort; it didn't take long for her to bump with force against someone's back. ❝ Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you or anything. ❞Noriko said gently, trying to turn around slowly, facing the stranger to get a better way to talk to him. 

There was a small silence between the two, as the world almost stopped at their eyes meeting. The pushings, the struggle, everything seemed to just stop, making the two of them standing right in the middle of nowhere, with both eyes focusing on each other. "No, it's fine, don't worry about it. ❞ The glasses boy spoke, as some of those messy dark brown hair fell in front of his face. It seems he was holding close to his chest his bag, just like she was doing the same with her own, preventing any try of stealing in the crowdy zone. ❝ ... ❞ She kept on staring at him, blinking and softly observing him, ignoring his reply as unexpectedly he was doing the same, scanning her but with a more concern gaze behind those lens. ❝ Are you hurt? ❞ He softly spoke with a worried tone seeing her a little out of reach, especially with that curious face she was giving. ❝ Me? Oh no, no! I'm totally okay, sorry, I just... I didn't have the best morning of my life. ❞ She uttered with a sad tone. ❝ I just got transferred here, so everything is a bit new for me. ❞ He looked surprised. ❝ Me too, I'm new here. ❞ The messy hair cordially replied, lowering his eyes as a glimp of distress she almost seemed to catch on his face. ❝ Hey, even if everything is new here, I'm sure it's going to be okay, we just need to get "used" to "this". ❞ Noriko smiled kindly making him smile in turn.

❝ Ginza Station, Ginza Station... ❞

The robotic voice seemed to resonate in the train before the latter slowly stopped, finally opening its doors, freeing the mass of people inside, including the two young person. ❝ I see ... you are a student. ❞ She pointed out making the guy confused at first. ❝ What? you are wonderign how i got that correct ? Come on... Look at your shirt ahaha... ❞ He almost blinked at her sentece letting a little sigh excaping his mouth. ❝ I just like to look at people. You see if you just start focusing on a single person you can get a easily grip on their work or their personality. ❞ She said tilting her head to one side before moving away slightly from him, backing away a little. ❝ I have to go now, but I'm sure we'll see each other again. Thanks for keeping me company!❞ She smiled, waving at him on her way to the exit, finally turning and gazing at the student one last time. ❝ Have a good day at school! ❞