Wanted! Crisley Atonient

Reward: 12.000.000.000.000.00

Crime: political assassination of Emperor Palpatine

Known info:
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual

Species: hybrid-(sith and human)

Age: 27

Relatives: all deceased

Personality: She is known to have a care-free attitude and while not seriously engaged in combat will toy with her prey. When fully angered with become a raging ball of death

 When fully angered with become a raging ball of death

Weapons: A custom made lightsaber blade

Armor: A force ability that makes a dense air field that slows projectiles and blades to dodging speeds

Powers: force lighting (colored red), force choke, force pull and push, secret force armor, force sense, and saber throw, force seduction.

Secret file unlocked!
Crisley Atonient full bio:

Crisley was not born in a happy family she was born into a sith household that held no love for halfbreeds as soon as she was four her life of torture began for ten years which festered a hate like no other when the time was right she broke her shackles and unleashed her lighting and choke ability on all but one her mother she then strangled her with her own chains. After the deed was done she left her home on korriban scraping together what living she could gun running, gang wars, bouncer for bars by the time she hit eighteen she had her own gang the red devil's it was within this gang that she started to get brave and attack the imperials soon her efforts gained her recognition and the eyes of someone very interested and on the day of her 20th birthday her gang was attacked and wiped out her friends and her lover dead at the hand of a man in a black suit that keeps wheezing. She herself was brought before the emperor and at once she thought she was dead but as fate would have it he gave her a single order "kill Vader" Vader absolutely shocked went to kill the girl and then his master but Crisley would not let end this way using her quick mind she used force lighting to stun Vader then grabbed his lightsaber cleaving his head in two. palpatine laughed at the fate of his inferior apprentice and set his sights on crisley who much to everyone's surprise bowed to him palpatine then for the next six years unleashed a wave of death and terror in the form of crisley. When crisley turned twenty-seven she was giving her new blade that when turned on her master bisecting him on live imperial network. She to this day avoids her fate with a smile on her face.