Ethan Kamala (Demigod)

My name is Ethan this is how I met Katie Gardner. I am a son of Apollo.
I was 8 and in 3rd grade, "Class today we have a new student her name is Katie Gardner" . A girl with wavy brown hair and emerald green eyes, and a farmers tan stood next to Ms.Angela. Suddenly 2 boys rushed in. "Oh and it appears we have 2 more new students". Ms.Angela said. The boys whispered their names in her ear . "This is Travis and Connor Stoll" . She said. "Katie, Travis, and Connor, you guys can go sit at that empty table. The 3 ran over to the table. "I'm Katie". The young girl said. "Travis". He said shaking her hand. "Connor" . He said taking his turn shaking her hand. Soon the boys started telling her jokes. Katie giggled.
At recess Travis ran up to Katie, "This is for you Katie-Kat". He said. Katie took the daisy from Travis and put it in her braided brown hair. "Thanks Travis" . She said and kissed his cheek. Travis blushed "it was no big deal". He said digging the front of his shoe into the dirt.
At the end of the day I introduced myself to her and her best friends Travis and Connor. "Hi I'm Ethan" . I said holding out my hand. "Katie" . She said shaking my hand. "Travis" . He said shaking my hand. "Connor" . He said also shaking my hand.
I never saw her after that day until 6 years later when I started 9th grade and was getting attacked by a hell hound, Travis, Katie and Connor rescued me. Without even having to talk to each other they knew what to do, and soon that hell hound was a pile of gold dust. Katie kissed Travis's lips passionately. When they pulled apart I got a good look at her she still had long wavy brown hair and green eyes but she was taller now and so beautiful.
They took me to Camp Half-Blood, where I was claimed by my father Apollo. I met, dated, fell in love, and married Charlotte Douglas, daughter of Demeter. Charlotte became pregnant and we had a daughter named Madison Kamala.

And that is how I met Katie Gardner, and found out I was a demigod.