article two | a quarter for your thoughts?

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

november  15, 2018
the  lineup
lindon   high  lions ,

Lindon High School has received another player onto the football team. As of last night, Jordan Lee is the official new quarterback of the Lions. However, while he may be a fresh face, there is nothing beginner about the way he plays. He came hurtling onto the field at last night's game, stunning us all with his skills. He had broken several records at his old school, who had a winning streak of thirty games until he left. His prowess on the field could lead us all the way to the playoffs this year.

When asked why he plays, Jordan remarks, "I just like the way it makes me feel, all that adrenaline, you know?". His face betrays no emotion, reflective of his ruthless technique on the field. Four touchdowns by one player in one game. The crowd went wild every time he had the ball.

    Our major fan base is counting on Lee, who's been dubbed #41 based on his number, to deliver our opponents onto the chopping block this season. The field is heating up, and what we saw last night is only scratching the surface. Be sure to buy a season pass to make sure not to miss a game at the school store, The Lion Den.

jordanlee1.jpg

jordanlee2.jpg

jordanlee3.jpg

photos courtesy of andy vega, official school photographer

archer  warren,
sports  journalist  for  the  lions

status: 1,305 reads

i'm not very good at writing articles, sorry :,(