Elli Max

"Come on El you gotta think what it'd be like!" Sam nagged, she may be my best friend but she's crazy. "Sam, you know I wanna stay a virgin until I'm 22." "Yea but it's so boring." "Most people have sex when there like 15 and you wanna wait til your 22?!" She added. "Yes I do." "Fine fine." Then a strange knock on my dorm door.
It's my first year in college, me and Sam were roommates and we aren't expecting anyone. I go to the door and open it. "Hello?" I say once the door opens. Before I can stop myself my mouth drops open "What the fuck?" There in my door way is a man, he had a towel over his boy parts but no shirt. Without the towel he'd be completely naked not to mention his abs or the water that slowly drips down them. His hair is messy and wet and he's panting like a dog.
"Can I come in?" He asked worriedly. "Ummmm.." Sam must have heard something because I can hear her shuffling around to the closet, she must be hiding in there? She is a crazy one. I almost laugh at the thought before my attention goes back to the man. "Sure.." I say stepping out of the way. Then I hear a loud screeching noise once the man is inside. "ETHAN BABY!?" He quickly closes the door. "If anyone asks I'm not here got it?" "Ok?" I respond as he quickly goes under my bed. Then another knock.
I open the door but instead of a handsome sexy man I see a blonde girl with blue eyes wrapped in a towel? "WHERE IS HE!" She demanded. "I don't know what your talking about." I respond. "I KNOW ETHAN CAME IN HERE!!!" "Listen you crazy bitch no one came in here so back the fuck up and go somewhere else!" She looked shocked at my choice of words and honestly I am to. I'd never been a big cursing person but something about her told me this is how I'd get rid of her. She scampered away but not before shouting "This isn't over!" Bitch.
She walked to the next door pushing herself inside. I quietly close my door. "She's gone." "Hey..." "Look I'm-" I put my hand up to cut him off. "Don't." I say "I don't care just go." Life