You get sick

Pein

(Y/N) sat on her knees in front of the toilet in her bathroom, being one of only two girls she had been given a master bedroom. She held her stomach, whimpering as the pain shot through her. "Dad!" She had hoped he heard her, his office was right by her room after all. To her relief she heard the bedroom door open, her father rushing in and making his way to the bathroom. "What's wrong my goddess?" He sat behind her, brushing her hair out of her face and tying it back so it was out of the way. "I don't feel good... My stomach hurts..."

Pein pressed the back of his hand to her forehead, his eyes widening a bit. "It seems you have a fever." He carefully picked her up, even though she was a bit to big to be carried. He took her to her bed and laid her down, placing a trash can beside her. "If you need to be sick don't hold it back, it might make you feel better. I'll be right back, I'm going to get you some stuff." With that he left, leaving (Y/N) to curl up under a cover.

When the man came back he carried a bag and a tray, on the tray was a cup of warm tea, some ramen and crackers. Konan had came in to help, she knew how worried her childhood friend was. So she helped the little red head sit up, even feeding her as Pein got into the bag and brought out some bottles of different medications. "The red one is a fever reducer, the blue will help with the stomach ache. The purple liquid will help you nap." (Y/N) nodded, the hot ramen and warm tea helped her relax. She then took her medicine and laid back in bed, Konan placed a cool rag on her forehead and she was asleep in seconds.

Pein had decided to stay with his daughter, Konan would bring him his paperwork and other things he needed. She had thought it was cute how the "almighty God" was catering to his daughter, putting her above everything else.

Kisame

(Y/N) couldn't stop sneezing, her sinuses we're stopped up and her eyes were somewhat puffy. Her floor was riddled with tissues, her chest was aching from how stuffed up she was and could barely breathe. Her father had gone to the store an hour ago, she started to think he wasn't coming back. A loud sneeze came from the young girl, making her head pulse. She went to reach for a tissue but found the box empty,  she couldn't help but let out a groan. At that moment her door opened, her father coming in with a few bags.

"Sorry it took so long to get back, I was looking for everything you might need." He began to unload the bags, pulling out: more tissues, some menthol paste, some pills for headaches, and some sinus spray. He helped her sit up and opened the jar that had the cream in it, at first he rubbed it on the upper part of her chest then he put some on her feet and put her socks on over them. Her sinuses suddenly opened, making her gasp a bit at the rush of cold air. Her father passed her a tissue, her nose was starting to run a bit. "Thanks Dad." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "It's no problem, just rest. I'll be here for whatever you need."

Itachi

(Y/N) sat curled up in bed, a bandage wrapped around her head to cover her eyes. She had been training with her dad when Deidara tried to take a shot at him, the explosion had kicked up dust that got into her eyes. Now this wouldn't be a problem, if she hadn't gotten an eye infection because of it. Her father had went to tell Pein what happened, leaving her alone in her room and completely blind. Ironic for a Uchiha to not be able to see ANYTHING coming.