Kazunari "Kuro" Kuroko

Name: Kazunari Kuroko

Nickname: Kuro

Gender: Female

Race/Species: Japanese

Appearance: Picture Above ↑

Outfit: St. Hermelin High School Uniform

Personality:
She's really shy but caring towards others, despite the fact that she is usually ignored due to her low presence and voice. Kuro loves sweets and enjoys to bake for her friends and family. Though she is deeply scared of being alone, so she always tries to get others attention so she doesn't feel like she isn't there or no one knows her. Whenever she's alone, she tends to read books about mythology to pass by time while she waits for brown. Brown's so oblivious to her feelings that he doesn't get her or what she tries to ask or do. (for example. she waited for him to get done with school, that she wanted to walk home with him, but instead he told go home as he walked passed her, to his house, which made her sad cause she wanted to walk home together with him but he didn't get it). She often feeds Brown food that he dislikes the most.

Age: 16 (P1) | 19 (P2) | 29 (P3) | 31 (P4) | 36 (P5)

DOB: April 11, c. 1980

Zodiac: Aries

Height: 145cm (4'1")

Weight:  25 kg (55 lbs)

Relationships: 

Family:

- Unnamed Mom

- Unnamed Father

- Hidehiko "Brown" Uesugi | Husband (P4)

-Kikko Uesugi | Daughter

- Riko Uesugi | Son

Friends:

- Naoya Toudou (Protagonist) | Friends 

- Masao "Mark" Inaba | Friends 

- Kei "Nanjo" Nanjo | Friends 

- Eriko "Elly" Kirishima | Friends 

- Yuka "Ayase" Ayase | Friends 

- Reiji "Reiji" Kido | Friends

- Yukino "Yukino" Mayuzumi | Friends

- Atsushi "Atsuma" Akio | Friends

- Taiyo "Sun" Awase | Friends

- Tsuki "Moon" Awase | Friends

Job: Student at St. Hermelin High School (P1), Rest TBA 

Background/Bio: During elementary school she moved to Mikage-cho due to parents work, so she ended up going to the same elementary school as Hidehiko and so they became friends. Kazunari begins to slowly grow a crush on him but is always to shy to tell him, so she kept it to herself, afraid to tell him and that he might reject her confession to him.

As they become high school students, she still kept her love that she felt towards him in her heart, still afraid to admit it to him, cause she's afraid. He's her best friend and doesn't want to loose him over her deep love for him. When is occurred, the day demons appeared and her persona, she was going to tell him that day but because they weren't expecting the unexpected to happen she never got to tell him.

Melee Weapon: Rapier

Ranged Weapon: Pistol

Arcana: The Lovers

Secondary Arcana: The Moon, The Sun, The Empress

Initial Persona: Artemis

Ultimate Persona: Brynhild

Powers: TBA

Weakness: TBA

Extras: 

- Her daughter Kikko attends Shujin Academy in Persona 5, making her a playable character in Persona 5, while Kuro herself is a major but non-playable character.

- While dating, Kazunari ended up getting pregnant with their first born daughter, Kikko Uesugi. After they got engaged when Kikko was 10, she ended up pregnant again, with another child, this time a young boy named Riko Uesugi, making Kikko a older sister to Riko. During the events of Persona 4, Kikko turns 12 and attends Gekkoukan Elementary at the time and Riko is 2. During the events of Persona 5, Kikko is 17 and attends Shujin Academy, while her younger brother Riko is 7 years old but attends Gekkoukan Elementary instead.

-It's unknown to what happened to her parents after the SEBEC incident.

Kuro's appearance Picture made on https://picrew.me/image_maker/37328

Persona Template by Thejd1324 on Deviantart