Part 2

Luckily before the agents shot Steve, Natasha took them all out and went to check on Steve. "What happened?" She ask, forcing Steve to lay down completely. Steve lifted his hand up showing her the needle. Natasha remained calmed, "Avengers, Cap is down and needs immediate medical attention." She says in her communicator.

"What happened? What condition is he in?" Tony ask

"Toxic injection. He's not doing so well right now. Can barely move." Natasha answers

"Right. Thor, Hawkeye, and I will finish up here. Hulk turn back to Banner. Natasha take Steve to the Quin jet." Tony ordered.

Hulk and Natasha followed orders. Natasha picked up Steve with a bit of trouble at first but delt with it and left the building. They were protected by Iron Man while going. Hulk didn't change back to Bruce till he was on the jet.

Natasha laid Steve down on a table in the jet then went to fly the jet. Bruce started checking on Steve. He could tell the toxic chemicals injected was quickly making his way through Steve's veins.

Natasha flew the jet as fast as she could toward the tower. Bruce takes off Steve's shirt. Steve couldn't stop him cause he was in so much pain. Bruce noticed the bindings, he couldn't help but wonder why Steve had it on. When he took it off Bruce was shocked. He looked to Steve for a explanation.

Steve looked scared. "I...I'm pregnant." He says quietly, but loud enough for Bruce and Natasha to hear.

"What?!"