Feel at Home

Roger was preparing his things for the outing that will be happening in less than an hour from now. He packed up his towel, extra clothes and underwears, and all that lot. He was already dressed up and everything, he was now waiting for his ride. His mates, Freddie and John. After a minute, Roger heard a honk from a car.

"Well, that must be them." He said to himself as he stood up and went over the window to look at the car.

"Hello darling! You ready?"

"Yeah! I'll be there in a sec!" With that, he went back to the couch to pick up his bag full of his things, then his house key, then he was ready to go! He went downstairs, locking the door behind him then he walked towards the car that Freddie was in.

"So, how are ya feelin', Rog?" John asked him.

"I'm really fine and super excited with this outing of ours so please, drive.." Roger replied playfully. John and Freddie both chuckled, then John did as what he was told; to drive. The ride was fun. Chit-chats were the highlight of the ride, as usual. It wasn't more fun until they arrived at the resort. Freddie and Roger basically whooped at the sight of the nice pool, Deaky chuckled.

"Let's get changed, gals!" Freddie was obviously very excited to dip into that tempting pool. It wasn't very secluded, just the right amount of crowd. Meanwhile, Deaky had put down his things and sat on a foldable chair that he was bringing along in his car. Roger went into his seat and settled his things there, then he removed his slippers, cardigan, and shirt, leaving him in his short shorts. After showering, he went into the pool an felt instantly cool, since the water was also a bit cold. Duh.

Well, of course, Freddie joined in. He swam towards Roger's direction, which was near the stairs, and continued their chat. It was just a lovely chat until a man came down to the pool. Roger was looking at the said man, eyes following every move the man has made. Roger didn't noticed that he has zoned out until Fred nudged him on his side.

"Oi..."

"Uhh... Yeah? Sorry, I... I was just--"

"Eye-fucking the curly man?" Freddie then giggled, causing the blonde to smack the other man's arm.

"Oh, shut up, Fred..." Roger rolled his eyes and decided to just stay on his chair and rest. He was greeted by Deaky who was sitting there, resting his head on his hands while wearing sunglasses.

"Do you have a plan on going to the water, Deaks?" The latter nodded.

"Yeah, maybe later..." Then silence.

Roger was observing the curly man almost everytime and that's where he saw that the man was also staring at him, making the blonde blush and look down. It took about five seconds when he looked up and he saw Fred with that man, talking and laughing.

Oh, he was a bit jealous.

He stood up and decided to go for a swim, letting Deaky know, of course.

He needed to get the man's attention.

He walked slowly, like a walk on pageants, not caring who has seen him. He was intently looking at him and as to that guy, he felt eyes on him. He felt a bit uneasy, so he looked around to see where the attention was and it was from the blonde. He blushed because his crush was already looking at him. But he couldn't take away his stare from the blonde, he was hot, of course. With his damp and messy hair, blue eyes, pink glossy lips, he was a babe. And he was swimming towards him. The curly man gulped but was distracted by his new found friend, Freddie.

"Darling, are you alright?"

"I uhh... Yeah, I'm good, actually... I--" He was cut off be Freddie who had a surprised face on. Before he could know it, Freddie was dragging the blonde. His crush.

"Let me introduce you to my friend! He's Roger... And he's single." Freddie giggled as he was hit on the side by Roger's elbow. After Freddie stopped laughing, Roger offered his hand to the curly man.

"Rogah Taylah... Nice to meet you..." He smiled and Brian just melted. His heart melted, but of course, he took Roger's hand and he felt how firm yet soft his hand was.

"Brian May... Nice to meet you too..."

"Okay, now I'll leave you two... Go talk or something... Byeee!" Then Fred was off. Brian looked back at the blonde and the latter just smirked.

"Brian... Such a sexy name..." Brian, of course, blushed. Roger just flirted at him, and he's gonna flirt back. Brian's lips were now curved into a smirk.

"Well, of course... But yours, Roger... Mmm, it definitely turns the fuck on of me..." Roger blushed at what Brian was saying. Meanwhile, Brian meant everything he had said to the blonde.

"So, what now, Bri? You wanna take care of this?" Roger bit his bottom lip and grabbed the taller man's dick, causing the latter to groan silently.

"Sure, just not here... Maybe at your place?" Brian smirked and Roger took his hand, dragging him to their table. Roger practically asked the other two if he could go home early and they nodded, then Brian and the blonde went onto the former's car, Roger giving him the address then Brian starting the car. In the middle of the drive, Roger had put his hand on top of Brian's inner thigh which caused the latter to inhale sharply. Roger simply chuckled.

"You know that I like you, right?"

"What? Y-You like... Me?" Roger nodded, not caring about what he had said.

"Well... I-I like you too..." Brian blushed madly and Roger saw it that he squealed.

"Aww, you're so fucking cute, I might have to throw myself onto you right now if you're not driving." Then they both giggled for awhile, then silent for the rest of the drive. They finally arrived at Roger's place, Roger struggling to find his house keys but eventually got a hold of them. He placed it on the doorknob, twisting it open and letting his guest come in and sit down on his couch. Of course, he locked the door behind them.

"Feel at home, Bri. Umm, what do you want? Tea? Coffee?" Roger asked, standing by the kitchen counter, arms folded. Meanwhile, Brian stood up and went nearer the blonde, smiling.

"You know, not to be rude but uhh... I don't want anything from your choices..." His smile turned into smirk while he he was holding the blonde's hips, keeping them close. Roger had his hands on the back of Brian's neck, pulling the latter closer to him, then he whispered to the taller's ear.

"Then, what do you want, hmm?" Brian shivered at the sensual voice of Roger, but he pulled back to look at the blonde, biting his bottom lip.

"You." His voice was husky, making the blonde shiver. Then, he pulled their faces together for a hot kiss, their tongues dancing together in each other's mouth. Their lips still moving together in sync while their hands subconsciously travelled on each other's body, until Roger had his grip on Brian's hardening dick, making the latter shudder.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Roger said, still catching his breath from the kiss.

"Lead the way, love."

*****

This is so bad, I'm laughing at myself.

Peace outttttt!!!