Chapter 1

p.o.v Luis

today I'm planning on chilling with my friend Kevin Ortiz at my house that I share with my sister Alexis. Kevin knows I have a sister but I've never let him meet her because like how Alexis says, "Luis! your more over protective than dad!" but I do it because I don't want to see her get hurt. well Kevin and me are going to hang out at my house because my sister is going to go shopping. I was broken out of my thoughts by Alex(Alexis nickname) screaming "See ya later bro! I'll be back in three or four hours"

"K, cuidate y portate bien!"

"No promises, bye bro!"

as soon as Alex left I got a text from Kevin.

K: Hey Luis, estoy a una cuadra de tu casa.

L: OK te boy a abrir la puerta

K: Sale, lla llege!

p.o.v Alex

I love my bro but god he can be too overprotective and it can get annoying. when I was about to get into the mall I got a text from my friend Carmen.

C: I'm so sorry Alex, pero no puedo ir al mall because I need to take care of my little sister, maybe next time we could go?

Are you fucking serious! I love Carmen to death but she had to text me this late!

A: esta bien, I understand, see you next time Carmen, ttyl

And with that I headed back home. Once I got home I opened the door to hear laughing and it was not just from Luis...

"Luis?" I called out

"Alex is that you? what are you doing here? you were not supposed to come home early!"

I started to walk to the living room where I saw my brother Luis and Kevin Ortiz!

Luis was frozen in place. Starring  right at me. Kevin on the other hand had no shame in looking at me up and down while smirking. I honestly felt awkward.

"Hola, yo me llamo Kevin, cual estu nombre hermosa?" said Kevin.

"um hola, llo me llamo Alexis pero me puedes llamar Alex" I was blushing a deep shade of red and looking at my feet.

" well um I will see you guys later" and with that I went to my room. I smirked when through the corner of my eyes I saw Kevin staring at my butt.

"yup I'll see you later Alex" Kevin said.

"Dude stop! esa es mi hermana!" Luis said in an annoyed tone.