33

Your'll Never Walk Alone.

Trent was unable to play today's game due to an injury, he was pissed at that but he was with Ella watching in the crowds so that was good enough for him.

Ella still wore her Alexander-Arnold jersey, even though he wasn't playing. It was the support that mattered.

"You look good with my name on the back of you." Trent whispered into her ear.

"Oh I know." Ella smirked.

"Makes you look twice as gorgeous."

Ella blushed and shoved him a little. She hated the way that Trent just came out with compliments.

"Oh stop."

Trent wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "no can do little one."

Before Ella could reply Tyler and Marcel came and greeted the two of them. Ella was stood in between all three of them tonight, which meant she was definitely going to get squished if Liverpool score.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Me and Tyler are going to Dubai in a few days, do you want to come?" Trent asked his girlfriend.

They were currently in the car on the way home from the game. The two of them were happy that Liverpool were able to win.

"Are you sure? Don't you need to recover. I don't want to be a distraction." Ella spoke.

"You're not a distraction, if anything you will make me work harder. Please come."

Ella smiled, "if you really want me too."

"You know I do." Trent spoke, resting his hand on her thigh.

"I'll come then."

Trent leaned over and kissed Ella's cheek. She blushed furiously but kept her eyes on the road.

"I love you." Trent whispered.

"I love you curls." Ella smiled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THE NEXT MORNING.

"This is way too stressful." Ella mumbled.

She was currently trying to pack for Dubai and she couldn't decide on what outfits to pack. Trent's words to her were "you look good in anything.", but that wasn't helping.

"What the heck happened in here?" Trent stressed.

Ella had basically pulled her wardrobe apart trying to look for decent outfits for Dubai.

"I'm trying to pack."

"Do you want some help?"

Ella looked up at him and shyly nodded. Trent looked through the pile of clothes on the floor and began picking out some stuff and handing it to Ella.

"Take this too." Trent spoke.

It was a nude short dress. The dress Ella wore to a party once, the dress thought she looked twice as beautiful in. That dress made him fall in love with her.

"I don't know about this one." Ella spoke, slightly unsure.

"Baby, trust me. You look so good in that dress."

"How do you kno- wait no I know."

"Put it in."

Ella sighed knowing she wasn't going to win. She folded the dress neatly and placed it in her suitcase.

While Trent was still looking through some clothes, Ella began to put some of them back into her wardrobe.

"I'm excited for you to come with us." Trent spoke.

"Why's that?" Ella questioned.

"It's technically our first holiday together, I'm pretty sure we can't count Russia."

"We can count that I guess."

Trent smiled, "well then it's our second."

"You still have to recover from your injury." Ella told him.

"I know."

Trent was extremely happy that Ella was coming to Dubai with them. He knew she needed a break and now was a good time to have one. It just so happens to be Ella's birthday when they are out there, and he might have a little surprise up his sleeve for her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(593)