New beginnings

You guys! What is up? I thought you would be ready for part 2!!! This new book is going to be filled with a lot of plot twist and of course larry fluff!

If you have not read the first book, please go give it a read! I promise it is worth it and you will understand this more!

I wanted to let you guys know that this takes place a few months after Louis's incident so he is up and walking pretty well.

Let me know what you guys think and don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy reading!

Louis's POV:

" what if he says no, Liam?! ". I exclaimed, my heart beating out of my chest.

Liam shook his head and patted me on the back.

" He would never tell you no ". He assured.

" He has told me no at least fifty three times today! That is seriously the one word he uses well! ". I snapped, groaning as I ran a hand through my hair.

" That's it! I'm done! I can't handle the anxiety!". I admitted, turning to leave the store.

I heard Liam chuckle and pull me back, turning me around to the selection of rings displayed in front of me.

" Lou, just relax. Everything is going to be fine. We planned this, just pick the ring out so we can go! We have other places to be! ". Liam reminded, keeping track of the time on his watch.

" erm ". I mumbled, looking at the different styles. " god, this is going to take all day ".

Liam rolled his eyes and pointed at a very shiny and very big diamond.

" what about that one? It's nice ". He commented.

" umm, it's kinda flashy? I don't think Harry likes a lot of big flashy things ". I mumbled, looking at the one next to it.

" how would you know? He could ". Liam said, crossing his arms.

" just look at me! I'm literally the tiniest twink of the south and he picked me! ". I snapped sharply, leaning on the counter and covering my face.

" No, what he picked was a nervous nelly! C'mon Lou, Harry would love what ever you picked out. It's Harry ". Liam shrugged, and for once...he was helpful.

I nodded, not telling him he was right so he wouldn't drill my nerves about it all the way home.

I picked out a simple gold wedding band and engraved a message inside.

It was perfect.

Harry was quite the simple creature even though he had a very complex mind.

" He'll love it, mate. Promise ". Liam smiled, walking beside me as we exited the store.

We weren't very far from the house and I could feel a bump rising in my throat. I've never been this nervous in my life.

So many thoughts kept filling my brain.

Would Harry want this?

Would Harry understand in general what would be happening?

Did he understand it?

Does he feel the same way?

What if this wasn't special enough? I didn't want to overstimulate Harry with going out and people around us!

So many worries filled my body to the point of sickness.

" you alright, mate? Lookin sorta pale there ". Liam asked, giving me a few side glances.