Part 9

"Is she is our devil but she look like angel with full of mischievous" Commented NK.
"She totally different and full of  life and crazy" come comments from Payal.
"Let me take you all to solve the beautiful Mystery " said Aakash with devil smile.
"I want to know each and everything about her, Aakash. Where is that Khushi. What made her to hide that Khushi??" Replied.
"Hide?? No Raizada She not hide, she was died 10 years back. The body liying on this hospital bed is just a soul less body. " Informed Aakash with filled eyes leaving Arnav and others in shock.
"we were in 7th standard and new entry of shiv Mehta in our class and with in month he made place in every one heart
"and special place in my KU's heart, my KU's first and last crush and she told me about her feelings and I came to know that shiv also having same feeling for my KU.. koi us k blue eyes bach gaya hai jo shiv bachega."
"They enter into relationship and which made some of our class mate angry and jelous"
"what?? BF in school days. Might be he did something that made her stone hearted" said Payal interpreting Aakash.
"No that not true," said Arnav in lost way.
"Stone heart. Seriously. My Ku having most beautiful heart that is the reason She run to meet you today to explain everything to you. But You did what?, Put hot knife on her not so healed wound. Yes Arnav Shiv was not reason of her Change but He was the reason behind everything happened in her life. I wished to change that part of her life but I cant" Commented Aakash.
"be clear Aakash" asked intrested NK to know about the story.
"shiv came to know about ugly fact of her life, that my Khushi was daughter of single mother that she dont have dad name behind her name. which made him to break their beautiful relationship and my princess dreams and her heart"
"but my KU as always ziddi she challenged shiv that she bring her dad on her coming birth day and that challeng turn her life upside down. Girl who didn't care about Dad's love in her life, Made decisions to bring back her Dad. She was matured than her age"  said Aakash taking deep breath.
"then what happend " asked curious Arnav.
Flash back before 10 year.
"hey KU, what are you thinking yaar, leave that stupid who dont know your value" said Aakash who is sitting next Khushi
"I am not thinking about him, I am happy that I came to know what type of person is he so I dont care about that but I just want to fulfill my challenge and Khushi gupta never back off from her challenges." said Khushi with confident.
"But how, I think you should ask this to your mom" Aakash give her idea.
"stupid Aku, I already tried that many times only end with making my mom upset, so this is bad idea" said Khushi.
"ya ya as always my ideas are bad only" said Aakash with fake anger.
"Ohh my sweet Aku, your ideas not always bad but all your idea are bad" said Khushi while laughing.
flash back disturb by laugh.
"She was fun type and such a big tease in nature " said Aman while laughing making others in light mood.
"she is unique and we celebrated her first break up in Mcd" Informed Aakash with proud and making others to open their mouth in shock.
"what??" said unbelievable Arnav.

Love You
Nightangle