Chapter One- Fears

Here we go again. The one thing I feared the most.

I was sat on the plane after 5 hours of Hell. It was our yearly family holiday and the worst part is this is the longest flight we've ever been on. As you've probably guessed, I hate flying. It's my biggest fear, I either cry and freak out or throw up. Luckily we were about to land- my favourite part as I'm finally not in the air any longer. Although we were in Cyprus, it wasn't as hot as I was expecting ,thank god. That's another thing I hated, the heat. And as a 14 year old girl who hates everything apart from her friends and music I really wasn't looking forward to this.

--

Getting through the airport was really stressful but once we got to our villa I relaxed a bit. Me and my sister who I surprisingly got on with decided to go to the pool. I tied my long brown hair up, ready to get in, when suddenly someone pushed me. With a loud scream, I fell in and heard someone apologising but laughing. Of course. I looked up to see a boy around my age, brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The stranger asked me, clearly trying to hold back a laugh which I don't blame him for, it was quite funny.
"I'm fine don't worry" I replied with a smile "just didn't expect it that's all"
"Understandable" he said with a laugh. An adorable laugh may I point out.
"Now I feel guilty, so I'll join you" giving me no time to respond he jumped in right next to me causing another loud scream to erupt from my mouth and echo around the pool.
"Sorry about that" the boy said, "thought it was only fair that I fall in too"
"You're crazy" I said while shaking my head with a laugh.
"Aren't we all?" Wow this boy's giggle was killing me.

--

"The name's Calum" he stated proudly, extending his hand out to me "Cassady"
He smirked. Oh no he smirked. What did I do?
"Can I call you Cass? I prefer nicknames and it sounds cute"
"Sure why not Cal?" I emphasised the 'Cal'.
Calum smiled at me and then suddenly his face lit up "Oh my God I just thought!" He paused
"Together we're C squared!" My new 'friend' giggled while bumping my shoulder.

This week was going to be a lot better than expected.
-----------------------------

Quick authors note: if any of you recognise the c squared thing yes I stole it from another story but I can't remember which one to give credit 😔

Sorry this is kinda short, the first few chapters are quite hard to write but it's gonna get a lot more exciting as we go on. Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think in the comments xxx

- Tia <3