z e m i r a

Zemira Glendon,
First of her name;

Daughter of Lord Gunnvaldr Glendon and Lady Astridur, of House Sunden

Of House Glendon

Bruna Maquezine • Zemira

• z •

There is a rumor that says Zemira of House Glendon is not the trueborn daughter, but it is only a rumor. No one can simply say if it is true or not for House Glendon is no more.

The small little house sat southwest of Winterfell, where the Lord kept to himself and his small land. When the rebellion against King Aerys II came, he sided with the Targaryens and as it would seem, he lost. Along with his end came that of the woman he loved. And for her daughter she gave her life.

It was into Robert Baratheon's care the babe went. However, Baratheon newly crowned as King of the Seven Kingdoms did not simply have time for a traitors daughter, so the wardship was then passed on to his loyal and most trusting friend, Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. Already Lord Stark had his hands full with his newborn sons, one true and the other branded a bastard. There was simply no room for another. Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, found it in him to take in the unwanted child and there is were we find our sweet little Zemira.

• z •

• z •

Everybody Wants To Rule The World x Lorde