Prologue

A bald man stood, staring at a crackling fire. He had an eye-patch covering one eye, and a blue cloak that was to big for him clasped around his neck. The heard the door behind him open. He did not turn around, but could tell who entered.

The man frowned. "Galo, you're late. But, you know what to do. Remember what I asked of you?" Galo nodded confidently, "Yes, sir, but please do tell me again."

The first man smiled. "Go to Amaya to a Promised Ceremony. Take the kid who summons a spirit animal. Then, find Betha in Stetroil. There will be another ceremony there. Only one kid is planned to drink the nectar. Take that kid. Finally, go to Eura to the final ceremony. You know what to do... take the kid who summons a spirit animal. There will be Greencloaks everywhere, spread the news that they are evil. Got all that?""

Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," Galo turned and walked out. The first man stared deep into the flames of the fire. This plan is perfect, he thought, Hopefully Galo and Betha will... exceed at their jobs. 

 The man stopped. "REGGAN!" He bellowed. A short man wearing a blue over-sized cloak hurried in. "How may I be at your service, sir?" He asked. The bald man closed his visible eye. "I need you to prepare three rooms." The short man nodded. "Yes, sir. May I ask why, sir?"

The first man frowned. "We should be getting three new promised children soon. If Galo and Betha do their jobs right, that is. But that's not all, there's something special about these kids. Cealo predicted it."

The short man looked confused. "Like the Chosen Three kids?" The bald man clapped his hands together. "Not like the Chosen Three kids. The Chosen Three kids."

With that, Reggan ran off to spread the word. "The Chosen Three children have been predicted by Cealo!"