Chapter 1

Tré glanced, rather stared at the man before him in the dim light of the club, the man's face was covered but Tré could see full lips slipping out from underneath a black and ivory striped ski mask. The man was gorgeous from what the drummer could actually see. A snippet of black curls snakes out from behind the top of the mask and they were damp from the man's excessive partying. It seemed that that he had an endless supply of booze in his one bottle. Mike slapped his hand on tres back very suddenly catching him off guard and he jumped.

" alright Tre? s'long night bud ready t'go?" mike slurred "ill call a cab".

Tre shrugged "you go i'm gunna hang around a little longer"

tre said taking a long gulp of the drink in hand as mike drunkenly punched him in the arm. The contents of the glass ran out with the force and poured down the front of tre's nice hawaiian button up giving him a wasted appearance. " Ssowrry guy" mike tried to say through  liquored speech.

"S'right dirnt why don't you get going your really out of it".

mike nodded and headed out the door and fell into his ride. A sigh shuttered Tre as he resumed his people watching activities, trying to find the attractive man from minutes before but he wasn't in the same spot he had previously occupied by the dancefloor. Where could he had gone, tre's eyes shifted over the crowded facility. He almost fainted at the view, right in front of him. The man moved in tighter closing the gap between him and the stunned drummer. His assailant stood within the gap between Tre's legs, arms shifting around to rest on Tre's knees and he leaned into him. Tre speculated on whether the hands on his legs were for game or the unsteadiness of the alcohol. Leaning his back against the the table top of the bar to keep from declining off the stool he sat on.

" I saw, saw I caught your gaze ealier was wonderin if sideburns was gunna get'y before I had the chance" the man said confidently.

tre swore he saw the green eyes peeking through the tattered fabric deepen in color. Green emerald eyes that sparked and danced with the glow and lights of the party happening around them, eyes that popped accompanied by the gossy ruby jacket that form fit  to the man's slim frame. The outfit made tre look seriously underdressed in his khaki shorts and floral print drink stained sunday best, or it was till it was covered in tequila.

" he's just an old friend" assured Tre

"and who are you rose?" said the man with a certain charm leaning closer.

"Oh Tre, names Tre Cool" he managed

" I'd say Mr hot but" he mused back.

The soft crimson dazzled Trés cheeks as the man fell forward into Tre's lips and their mouths danced until they were light headed and tipsy off it. "Call me Fink" grazed tres lips in a whisper. Fink leaned away from Tré steadying himself on his hands pushed against the blue eyed boy's legs.

"I need a place to crash tonight got any room in your bed for me kitten?" Fink purred

There goes the signature flirt at work again with a lopsided smirk spreading over his plump lips. Tré wondered how he had managed to recover so quickly as he was still struggling to breathe he knew he needed to be careful for this man knew what he was doing.

"You looking to stay the night?" Tré inquired

Feeling Fink's warm breath mist his ear panting "ooh I wanna spend all night with you ".

The alcohol Tré had ingested was really starting to take its toll and he let out a growl he hadn't intended on releasing. "Oh do it again Tré babe" Fink pleaded pulling himself closer to Tré his hands now firmly grasped to the front of the shirt covering Trés physique. Moving one hand free to steady himself on Trés leg and continuing to tug at the loose fabric with his right hand. Their lips locked together and tongues darted, eager to explore and needy for pleasure. God the sight of the two would have been enough for anyone to get off on but when finks hips began to buck, rocking into Trés stiffness it look on a whole new meaning. It dawned on Tré that he was getting way to close to climaxing in public and he pulled away suddenly.

"Slow d-down" the percussionist whined softly

Fink passed a breathless "fuck" from his swollen lips.