•Picked up by the bad boy•

Abel's point of view

*Alarm*
"Uhhhhh" I groaned as my alarm went off at 6 in the morning. First day of school, here I come. I have never been a big fan of school, well I don't think anyone has. I get up out of my bed and walk towards the bathroom. I then proceeded to look at myself in the mirror. "Great I have a fucking pimple on my forehead," I say shaking my head. I then go to my shower and turn on the water. I proceeded to take my clothes off, then hopped in the shower. Once I am done showering, I walk towards my dresser to pick out my clothes. I pull out a white and blacked striped long sleeve and a graphic tee. I walk towards my closet and pull out a pair of blue ripped jeans.

"Mom!" I yell walking downstairs. "Yes honey?" She says back. "I'm going to leave now." "Oh ok honey." I walk towards the front door, put a pair of vans on, and then grab my skateboard.

As I'm skating down the street I hear this car pull up next to me. *thoughts* *should I look back or should I just-you know what fuck it* I look back at the car and see the most popular guy in my school, Jack Blue. He probably doesn't know who I am, but I really don't give any fucks. "Hey asshole what do you want." I say. "Woah calm down, I just wanna ask if you want a ride to school." He says. "Since when do you know I go to your school." "Well I kinda guest, but do you want a ride?" I think about it for a second. Should I let this hot guy- wait what, I mean this asshole give me a ride or should I just skate to school. Screw it. "Sure since I don't got anything else to do." I say walking towards his car.

*on the way to school*
"Soooo..." he said as we continued to drive to school. I have to admit, this whole ride has just been the music from the radio playing and the sound of the very loud engine that you could probably hear from miles away. But other than that, it's been complete silence. "So what?" I say. "Well I don't have anything to say and this whole ride has just been silent, so this is me trying to start a conversation." He says, taking a quick glance at me, then looking back at the road. "You know, I just realized you had freckles." He continued to say. "Everyone I know knows that I have freckles, they are literally all on my face." I said sarcastically, ending it off with a sarcastic laugh. "Do you even know my name mr. Blue?"  "I know it starts with an A, but other than that I don't know. May you tell me your name?"   "It's Able, Able Rose."
_________________________
To be continued...