Episode 21| Cross the Line

Thank you so much to queen_xoxo1 for the lovely cover :)

if any of you guys would like to send covers or edits, my email is sumeyaalington(@) gmail.com

song above - high like this by kevin george

Sydney's P.O.V.

When Picasso got to his feet, the room came to a standstill.

My hand shot up to stop him, but the fabric fell from the grasps of my fingers before I had a good hold on him. There was nothing that could stop him; his momentum remained in a streamline, heading right for Genesis at the back of the room.

I was ready to bolt for the exit, averting my attention to door as my great escape out of the chaos that was sure to ensue inside the warmly lit classroom.

In that moment, everything seemed to go dark, draining of any color or life. People, from the left and right of me, hushed their own conversations to get an ear full of what Picasso had to say.

"It's not even first period yet and you've got people scared for their lives. Damn, don't you ever take a day off?" he called out to her. I couldn't see his face, having turned his back to me to confront his ex-girlfriend.

She stayed silent, chewing her lower lip in thought.

Picasso's shoulders were relaxed, resting his left hand on the table next to him. "Are you really that unemployed that you've made it a job to torment the people in my life? If that's the case, I got people to call for you to get a job that actually pays you money."

"I don't get what you're talking about. I've been in this classroom as long as you have," she defended, crossing her arms over her chest in a way that pushed her round breasts under her forearms. "I have no clue what she told you-"

"Your little minion Yenifer is too stupid to act on her own."

"What did she do?"

"Don't act like this. I know you had a hand in this. I wasn't going to say anything about you showing up at Sydney's house this week. Really, I was gonna let it slide. But this is getting out of control. You need a hobby or something-I don't know. Whatever it is, I don't wanna hear about you doing shit to Sydney. It's getting pathetic."

"We surpassed pathetic a long, long time ago," I muttered. "And now we're heading down the path to crazy-town."

"God, she's so fucking lame, how is she-of all people-worth your time?" Genesis exploded.