Six

Zach's POV

As we headed up the stairs to the very large, white house, I could hear the loud beats of the blaring music. I looked at Jack and was taken aback once again. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with holes in the knees and thighs, and a off yellow t-shirt.

He's so hot!

Once we had walked inside, Jack's hand was immediately grabbed by Gabbie. I frowned and tried to hide my obvious jealousy. Jack turned and grabbed my wrist, indicating that I follow. It was Gabbie's turn to frown. I smiled and gladly followed Jack.

As our bodies weaved in and out of the crowd, I could feel the music in my bones, making me want to stay and dance. The only protest I gave was a small groan. But Jack heard it and let go of my hand saying,

"I'll be upstairs with some others... If you need anything, come find me."

I smiled and thanked that he was so understanding. I was a little upset that he chose Gabbie instead of me though... But now was not the time to think about that stuff. So I made my way to the kitchen, deciding I wanted to get drunk.

When I found the kitchen, I grabbed an empty solo cup and poured whatever was on the counter in it. A little bit of this, a little bit of that. When I finished concocting a series of random alcoholic drinks and some soda, I took a large drink, cringing from the instant burning of my throat. I continued drinking anyway, considering it tasted really good... for alcohol.

When I turned around, I almost spit out my drink. A very handsome guy was standing, leaned up, against the wall. He was staring at me intently, making me feel extremely shy. He pushed himself off of the wall and made his way a few steps closer to me.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?" He said slowly, making me feel nervous.

"Um... sure?" I said questionably. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the kitchen to the makeshift dance floor. It was a very large living room with the furniture pushed against the walls. I chugged the rest of my drink while we were walking, him never letting go of my wrist, probably because he didn't notice me trying to drink.

When we finally reached the dance floor, he spun me around and got really close to my neck.

"May I ask what your name is?" I said nervously, feeling his hands travel down my back, uncomfortably close to my ass.

"Eben... Yours?" He said, one of his hands traveling up my arm. The way I was positioned, I couldn't see what his hand was doing, but I didn't care. It was distracting me from Jack, but not necessarily in a good way. He kind of gave me a creepy feeling, but like I said, I don't care.

"Zach..."

"Well, Zach... I'm gunna make you have a great night." And with that, I felt and heard something small and hard land in my now empty solo cup. I ripped my body away from him violently. The fucking sicko was going to drug me! I looked down into my cup, seeing a small, white pill.

"Are you fucking shitting me right now?!!!" I shouted at him, noticing how guilty his face looked.

"You were fucking gunna drug me!! Let me guess! You thought I still had alcohol in my cup, so maybe if you drugged me, you could rape me!! Hmmm? Is that what you thought you sorry petofile asswipe?!!!" I didn't know where that came from, but I was infuriated.

"I... um..." He said quietly, almost inaudible above the music.

"Yeah! Um... my ass!! What the hell do you think you were doing you piece of trash from street?!!! People like you deserve to go to hell!! Get THE FUCK out before I call the police!!!!" And with that he was out of there, straight through the living room and out the door. My insides felt like dying... but as a stupid teenager, I went back to the kitchen to refill my cup. I threw the mysterious white pill in the garbage, and worked on filling my glass. After I had taken a drink of my freshly made drink, I realized what just happened...