The tour guide

'' well are you going to show me the school or are you just going to look at me''. Jake says ina angerly tone. I should say something bad but I couldn't I just looked at his eyes but then he starts to walk away and my snap back to reality. I start to go after him he notices that I started to walk with him as he leaves the library.'' so what are you going to show me first in this dreadful school'' he says as he stops in the hallway. ''the school is not that bad. but you will probably won't even be here long enough to even find that out.'' I stop my words as I notice what I said I looked at him to see how he would react but before I could start to feel really bad on what I did jake looks into my eyes and says'' you know don't you, how do your...... never mind I don't care just don't talk to me dork, by next week I might not even be here''. Then he starts to walk away. And I am stunned. I know that it's not my fault that he blew up on me but it kinda is I should have not said anything. I start to class and the day goes by fast nothing really happens and I got really lucky that I did not see Jake at all but as I walked home from school and start to listen to my auto book of '' animal farm'' but then I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around  I see Jake I pull out my headphones and stop the audiobook as I am doing that jake starts to talk'' I am sorry I blew up on you.'' when I look at Jakes' face he looked sad but no just sad he looks guilty sad .'' It's okay. I should have not said that it was wrong.'' I say as I start to walk and jake followed soon after. '' But how did you find out''

''I can tell you my sources  or I have to kill you.''

'' Ha''

'' so.....'

'' so..'

'' How was your first day''

''good.''

''that's good''

did you get invited to Liam party''

'' no''

''well you should come it will be fun''

'' You need to be invited also i have to study''

' so you rather study then go to a party''

''yeah''

Jake starts to grab a piece of paper and a pen out of his backpack and then she starts writing something down. A few seconds later he hands me the paper and I grab it with caution. When I open it I see a phone number. OMG HE JUST GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AHHHHHHHHHHH. but instead of showing how I felt I asked him why he gave it to me. '' Well if you want to go to the party text me it's on Friday at 8:00 pm'' he says as he starts to walk away from me. The rest of the way home I start to think. Going to this party will accomplish my goal. but I did say I would forget those rules and tom won't be so happy about me going to this party and start hanging out with Jake. 

The rest of the week goes by really fast. It was Friday the day of the party I tossed and turned then I grabbed my phone and texted jake saying

'' What the location.''

A few minutes passed and a respond from jake popped up from my phone saying:

''I will just pick you up. What's YOUR location.''

And I started to smile.