Chapter Four

Eve, Lydia and Allison walked to the lacrosse field sitting down on the bleachers.

"who's that?" allison asked the martin sisters, her eyes on scott in goal.

"him? i don't know who he is," lydia tilted her head looking at Scott as well.

eve rolled her eyes at her sister, "that's scott mccall, he's one of my best friends.

"why?" lydia asked allison.

"he's in mine and eve's english class," allison answered.

eve watched as scott held his head, swaying back in forth as coach blew his whistle. a player ran at scott shooting the ball at the goal. except instead of landing in the net it hit scott in the front of his helmet, causing him to fall backwards to the ground.

"way to catch it in the face mccall!" eve heard jackson shout.

"hey jackass, shut up!" eve shouted. jackson shook his head, and Lydia rolled her eyes at eve.

"hey martin!" coach shouted.

"yeah coach?!" eve asked.

"language!" He shouted.

"sorry coach!" eve shouted sitting back down.

Scott stood back up and caught the next ball a player threw at him causing everyone to look at him in shock.

another player ran up to the goal trying to make it in the net. but scott caught the ball.

scott then continued to catch every ball thrown his way with ease. eve's smile mirrored stiles who whooped in excitement.

"he seems like he's pretty good," allison commented as the three girls watched scott.

"yeah, very good," lydia tilted her head

everyone watched in silence as jackson pushed past the line of players so he was in front. he then began to run towards scott with the intention of scoring, keeping his status of the best lacrosse player on the team intact.

scott caught the ball without much effort making everyone cheer. eve stood up and ran down beside stiles on the bench the two of them cheering on their friend.

 eve stood up and ran down beside stiles on the bench the two of them cheering on their friend