sixth

Hey,
I saw you got confessed by Lee Jisun yesterday after school. My, quite the ladies man. Although, I do have a bit of crush on you, I won't go as far to confess in public when later get rejected. Welp, see yah! Stay healthy you long-nose cutie.

-notegirl

Kang Taehyun chuckled to himself.

"You just kinda confessed already, you silly girl" he said to no one in particular.

He sticked the note inside his locker, got his English workbook and closed his locker. Noticing a blue notebook on the ground, he picked it up and saw a sticker on the cover.

(l/n), (y/n)

Familiar with the name, he looked around to spot the (h/c) classmate of his. He knows the girl, they had an amount of interactions before so they were comfortable with each other.

When he found her, he ran up to her, calling out her name.

"(Y/n)! You forgot your notebook"

The said girl turned around, heart palpitating at who was calling, she shook her head and smiled, "Did you open it?" She reached out and took what's hers.

"Nope, i'm not that nosy you know" Taehyun snickered. "Wanna go to class together?"

"Sure"

the girl was internally screaming and overwhelmed with happiness. There was also a feeling of relief, that the boy beside her didn't open the notebook. If he did, he might recognize the familiar handwriting from a certain series of notes.

--+×+--

Author's Note:

Just to be clear. These will pop out in the next few chapters so this is for anyone who's still not familiar with reader insert terms. Will edit this and the previous chaps in the future.

(l/n) - last name
(y/n) - your name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye colour