(2) Phi X Reader [My Alien Prince]

Requested by SHUkurenaiLOVER
Enjoy!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Minor Spoilers for Achilles Vs Xcalius(Turbo episode 24)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was aboard the Battleship Cruise out of curiosity. The ship was only meant to have nine bladers,but with me being a member of the Turbo 4 they let me on. I watched from the very top of the ship where I knew no one would find or see me and let the wind blow across my wings. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I am an alien from the planet Angel. I know that sounds strange but it is true. I look like a normal human being but I have angel wings that I can absorb and hide inside my shoulder blades. The reason I had come to earth is that I heard that someone else aboard this vessel was an alien as well. I sighed softly and reabsorbed my wings as I headed below deck to watch the other bladers battle. My opponent was Suoh Genji and with simple ease I defeated him. With his final bey star gone,he was heading home. The next battles were quite a show, Fubuki Sumiye defeated his challenger Kyle Hakim and took his last star. Xavier Bogard and Aiger Akabane's battle was intense but Aiger won with a score of 2-1. Next up was Laban Vanot,a young fortuneteller, and the mysterious Phi. "What ya see young one?" I muttered to myself as Laban stumbled back from the stadium after trying to read Phi's fortune. "Well now,it appears your eyes have seen something they never should have stumbled upon." Phi spoke as their battle began. Sadly,young Laban lost and was heading home. "Hey can I speak with you for a moment?" I asked the albino boy after his match. Phi only nodded as I lead him to my hiding spot. "Who are you?" I questioned him. "I don't know what you're talking about." Phi said as he watched the sky. "Yes you do and you know it." I said. He sighed. "I should be asking you the same thing." He spoke. I smirked and answered my own question from earlier. "I am [Y/N] [L/N],alien princess from planet Angel." I said as I released my wings. Phi starred at me in awe before speaking. "I am Prince Phi from Planet Demon." As soon as he said that I knew who he was,this was the boy I was meant to marry. I had met him only once before and never forgot. It was my fifth birthday and he and his family had came to meet me. At first I thought nothing of him or his twin brother,Hearts,but little-by-little we learned to accept each other. "Phi." I gasped softly remembering that day. "Yeah I'm still the same." He said as he released his own wings. A pair of black bat-like wings that could be absorbed like mine. I smiled softly as I stepped closer. "[Y/N]." He spoke softly before he pulled me into a sweet and gentle kiss. I smiled into the kiss as our wings fluttered. We pulled away for air and smiled. "I love you my alien princess." Phi muttered. I smiled softly at his words. "And I love you..." I said quietly, ~~"My Alien Prince"~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for the request sent by SHUkurenaiLOVER
I hope y'all enjoyed it
✌️Peace out people✌️