CHAPTER 1

In a big lavis room a couple is  sleeping peacefully cuddling each other.  Soon their very own enemy sunray peeped through the window and the girl woke up. Suddenly a women (and it's sweeta) called them from downstairs,

S: Avni Neil beta jaldi bf k liye aao warna tum dono apne apne work k liye late ho jaoge.

    (So the couple r Neil and Avni)

Hearing this Avni completely woke up and tried to wake up Neil who was still sleeping peacefully.  After lots of trial having no option she poured a jug full of water on him , he jumped out of the bed and she started  laughing.

N: What the hell Avni😠 ruko tumhe to mein abhi batata hu.

   After their tom and jerry session they both get ready and came down for bf.

S: Are Avni tumne apna police uniform nahi para aaj? (Confusingly )

N: ha mein v yehi puchne wala tha aj tum duty par nahi ja rahi ho?

A: Arre nahi actually aj mujhe ek case k silsile mein bahar jana parega is liye civil dress parna para take kisiko sakh na ho k mein policewala hu.

N: Oh okk, but be careful ha.

A: Don't worry. (In mind) just wait and watch Mr. Neil Khanna  aj tumhe zindegi ka sabse bara shock lagne wala ha 😏

They both left to for their respective works bidding their family members good bye.

Split,

Neil reached college and went to the classroom as he has to take the first class. He entered the classroom and all students greeted him with good morning. Neil also greeted them and started his work. But their was some girls who were only came there for drooling over him and guess who r they😂😂 none other than our Chuhi and Mitali 😝.

Suddenly principal came with a new student who were standing behind him so Neil couldn't see him/her. All students and Neil  also greeted him.

P: Good Morning all. Sorry for interrupting your class . Students met your 2 new friends  who had just joined today. Come here.
(indicating them)

They came in front of them.

P: So meet your new friends Avni mehta and Ali Khan.

All this time Neil was standing their with least interest even not looking at them but after hearing those names when he looked at them he get his life's biggest shock (otteri Avni ki bhabisyabani to sach ho gayi😂😂), her Avni was standing there as his student.

   Soon professor left and they sit on the first branch near Riya as she was sitting there alone. But our Neil Khanna still not got over from  his shocking zone😂😂. He was standing there with mixed emotions shock, surprise , happiness, anger and what not😂😂 and Avni and Ali was giggling silently and enjoying seeing his reaction.

Ali: sir what was u teaching? (He said with atmost innocent face😂😆)

    Ali's voice broke his trance and started his work again and Chuhi and mitali also again start their work, drooling him buttt this time Avni noticed it (aab to yeh dono gayo😷)

A: (in mind) How  dare they, why they are ogling at my neil like besharam 😠 ? I will see them😌.

 Soon  Class get over and neil stormed out from the classroom not even looking at her . Looking at his angry abter avni also ran behind him.

    While Neil was going to his office room suddenly someone pulled him to a empty classroom and guess who?

Ofcourse  none other than his ladydon 😎.

N: What is this Avni? This is my college.

A: nope.
N: What nope?😞
A:this is our college.  From now i m your student Mr. Neil khanna. Oops, sorry neil sir (she said battling her eyelashes )

N: oh accha and which student pulls her teacher like this?😒 and what r u doing here? Tum to kisi case k wajese bahar jane wali thi na!!

A: why people come here? Offcourse for study sirrr 😋😀

N: ok so go and study don't waste my time😠(his anger was  raising  more and more by her answers) .
  Ok so Now i have got about what case u were talking about. (He said raising his eyebrows)

A:( arre yeh to aur gussa ho gaya (in mind))  Are wait wait (holding his hand) sorry na i thought to give u surprise that's why 😟

N: come to the point or else m going.
A:ok ok shant ho jao meri cutie hubby ,mein batati hu.

Flashback -

To be continued.........

_____________________________________
Hey how was it😀? Hope not so bad😆😆.
Please comment and vote.
Next chappy after 50 votes and 15 comments 😙.

I will try to complete the story  before July .

Thank you keep supporting ❤