How to lose her?

I have this girlfriend of mine, she's the one who declared that we're together to our friends I just go with the flow with her since I love her but I don't love her that much because I'm not very prepared when it comes to caring someone.

Simula nang maging kami she somehow changed. Nag-iba na kami, yung dating puro asaran namin naging lambingan, yung dating trashtalkan namin naging kwentuhan ng mga masasayang ala-ala it seems like I've lost a friend I don't know. She's my friend back then before she declared that I am her boyfriend after confessing her feelings to me but now that were together I feel something strange.

I started noticing that she's very paranoid as a girlfriend, laging tamang hinala, she's always been clingy at hindi mo lang mareplyan ng ilang oras ay magagalit na at basta basta na lang magtatampo, she always been sweet to me but... Sometimes nauumay na ako the routine is killing me, paulit-ulit na lang.

I'm starting to doubt myself if I really love her.

My girlfriend is very supportive, caring and talkative, thats the thing I loved about her she seems so fun to be with but I was wrong.

Habang kami pa, unti-unti na akong nawawalan ng gana, nagsasawa na ako, minsan nga gumagawa na ako ng kasinungalingan para hindi kami magka-usap kasi gusto ko lang naman maging tahimik ang buhay ko tulad ng dati. Noong wala kasi akong girlfriend nagagawa ko lahat, I can chat whoever I wanted to, I can do whatever I want and not updating her about it. Tapos nung naging kami na she always point out my mistakes sabi niya kailangan kong magbago for the better para hindi ako layuan ng mga taong mahal ko. Fvck? If she really loves me she should love me through my ups and downs pero hindi eh sinusubukan niya akong baguhin. I understand her but I don't want to change myself to be accepted by everyone, I live my life as I pleased and I don't live to pleasure people, if they don't like my attitude they can go. People aways come and go and in the end I will only have myself.

One day I woke up feeling tired in our relationship...

I did something that can upset her so that I can escape to her love.

Nag away kami nung isang gabi at hindi ko hinayaang ayusin namin iyon pagod na pagod na kasi ako sa kanya, we always fight pero nung magkaibigan kami kahit magkapikunan okay lang. Nung nag-away kami dahil sa mga pictures namin ng pinagseselosan niyang babae which is the girl I've met in school because of my barkada selos na selos 'nun siya and I like that. Lumalaki ang ulo ko, tumataas lalo yung pride ko as a guy since I like to be chased by girls. Being chased by a girl seems like whatever I'll do she will always love me.

Nang gabing yon nag-away kami. I said I'm sleepy and tired to deal with her she just agreed because she doesn't have a choice I wanted to sleep because I said my head is aching and my mother will scold me if I still use my phone 'til midnight.

Kapag umaga I always send her good morning text messages but this morning I didn't send her that. I just wanted her to learn her lesson, she's so unreasonable being jealous by someone. Hindi pa ba sapat na boyfriend na niya ako? She should be lucky that she got me. Hindi pa siya pasalamat na hindi ko siya niloloko kahit na nagsasawa na ako.

I thought she will tantrum and make a fuss about that but I waited until midnight and I didn't received any text messages from her.

It's fine really, it's good news that she finally giving me time for myself. If she doesn't want to talk to me then neither do I. She's the one who want this set up so she should fix us. Kaya ko siyang tiisin pero siya? I know she will approach me first.

A week finally came and I received a chat from her saying she misses me. Again lumaki nanaman ang ulo ko, hindi niya ako matiis she really love me that much. Marupok siya? Oo sobra. I never met a girl like her na sobrang seryoso pagdating sa love eh parehas naman kaming inexperienced. I'm her first and so do I she should be lucky to get my first kiss.