Ch-3

(Edited)
Taeyong

After this joyous moment of my life, I literally stuck to him like a koala. My face in his neck and his hands on my back. I loved his scent. Jaehyun is a handsome alpha, and he is mine. I have never smiled so bright, except for the time hyuck was born... WAIT!
I totally forgot about Hyuck. How is he!? I widened my eyes and shook Jae.

Jae, I totally forgot about my brother, what about him!!
He looked at me and then grabbed my wild flailing arms. Calm down Tae, he's perfectly fine, no harm was done to your pack.. He smiled afterward and caressed my hair.
But what if someone from my pack does something to him!? I was the only one who protected him and he will be so alone. Who will make him food!? Who will take care of him!? Jae, Take me back!

He just shook his head and told me to calm down.

Listen here, Tae, your brother will be perfectly fine, as I told you no harm was done to your pack and that means he'll be fine. Don't worry, we'll definitely go there tomorrow and bring your brother here!

I'm not worried about that Jae, my pack... My pack used to pick on us and I used to protect him from those bullies and right now I'm worried because there is no elder person to protect him...

His expression suddenly changed from a focused one to a furious one.

What do you mean they used to pick on you?

Oh, it's nothing, you know the normal stuff bullies do, throwing stuff at me and my brother and sometimes beating me and-

He had his eyes wide open and there were different emotions swirling in his eyes. A mix of anger, hate, and hurt.
What do you mean by beating you?
If what I'm thinking is true, Tae your pack will see hell. They can not hurt my mate. We're going there right now and I'm going to show your pack what happens if they mess with my family.

He immediately got up from the bed and I followed him hurriedly. He needs to calm down,  it was so not a big deal.
I don't like him angry. Although he looks sexy.... But that's beside the point!
He started shouting

Johnny, Mark, I want you here this instant, we're going to the Mystic Tails! I want you to be quick!

All of them were here the moment he started shouting.
But why the sudden visit?

Johnny acquired

We have a family member to pick and knock some sense into their brains.

They all nodded and I just sighed.

He turned to me and caressed my face
Don't worry, love, we'll bring your brother back, and teach some manners to your damned pack. 

I nodded at him and covered his hand with mine.

He turned around and all of us followed him.
We shifted into our wolf forms and I swear never had I see such a beautiful wolf.
He was a dark brown wolf with light brown patches on his body. His eyes a deep black and so beautiful.
He turned to me and then he lightly growled

You're breath-taking, love
I just lowered my head and growled back
Look who's talking!

He just nuzzled his head with mine and I whined, enjoying the feeling but unfortunately, we were interrupted by.. Uhh.. What was his name..?
Mark!
He growled