6. Jack in the box

Hey guys. I am back with another amazing story you will eagerly want to read. So tempting in every chapter. Full of mystery and suspense. Do give it a try.

-----------------------------------------------------------

              JACK IN THE BOX

An amazing novel by KittyKash92----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Here is the sneak peek :-

Jackson Wolfe is Woodville asylum's most notorious patient with a history of atrocious violence. The doctors and the nurses are aware of jacks previous history. Jack is the ring leader in the institution. He is also handsome and charming, doesn't hurt with the fact that he is a psychopath. He wants something done, he gets it done. No questions asked.

Riley Frazer is the hospital nurse who gets assigned as Jack's nurse. At first Riley is just curious about Jack, but soon curiosity gets the better of her and Jack maybe a bit infatuated with the nurse.

And that's when the murders start. Someone is carving up the patients in the asylum. Could it be Jack getting creative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are not into love stories and more of a thriller reader. Then this is the perfect story of you. its full of mystery, thriller and suspense. the kind of novel that will keep you on edge of wanting more and more. You will be wanting to know whats happening. Every chapter is full of suspense. An amazing story with mystery and love too.

So, take your phone out and start reading until you guess who's the killer??

Do vote and comment if you love the story.

stay blessed.❤❤