2

Your POV
The braves had just gotten swept by the Dodgers 4 to 9 but the guys were in high spirits because they play the Diamondbacks next. After checking into our hotel in Arizona, Dansby and I, plus a few of the guys went out for a bite to eat at Wendy's. Laughing at a joke Acuna made I look down to see my sister calling me. I haven't talked to her a few weeks. "Hey sis!" I pick up the phone. "Woah whoa woah, calm your tits I can't hear anything your saying!" I say.  Ozzie looks at Dansby before the two of them bust out laughing. Noticing them snickering I roll your eyes before focusing of what your sister is saying. Apparently she has had a terrible day and her boyfriend is out on a business trip. After a while of my sister still talking me,  Dansby and I leave wendys and head back to the hotel. Still on the phone in the elevator I look up hearing Dansby sigh. He has grown tired and is starting to get impatient with me for still being on the phone for so long. He sighs again before grinning. Danby follows you into the two of your hotel room before shutting the door. Then he silently walks up behind you before hugging you. "Ohh" You let out a quiet moan as he begins to softly kiss your neck. "I umm" you try for form words but Dansby's kisses are to distracting. "Oh! Sarah something just came up I'll have to call you tomorrow" you gasp out before hanging up the phone with out waiting for a response. "Sorry" Dansby whispers. "I got lonely". I stop and look up at him smiling. "I don't mind getting interrupted like that." Dansby picks me up and tosses me on the bed lightly before climbing in and pulling me close to him. "I love you" he whispers right as you are drifting off to sleep. I smile again before snuggling into his chest. "I love you" is all you say before falling asleep.

6/5/19
Sorry yall! I ment to post this a while ago but forgot 😅