Prologue

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail and all its characters belong to Mashima-sensei! Only my OC Celeste belongs to me.

Author's Note: I couldn't get this idea and OC design out of my head, so here I am writing another fanfiction for all you Fairy Tail fans. XD (That is what happens when I should think about homework and study.... My brain loves to do this to me when I need to concentrate on something else... xD) Nevertheless, I hope you will enjoy this story and like my OC Celeste! :3 Have fun reading~

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the year x774, a fecerious demon from the books of Zeref, known as Deliora, rampages through a small city in the north. It wrecked havoc on his way, destroyed buildings and killed hundreds of people and families, until only debris was left of the once so peaceful town. Only then, Deliora was satisfied and continued on his way, leaving only destruction behind.

A fearless ice wizard and her student arrived by the scene just as Deliora was growing smaller in the distance.

Ur looked around the destruction and tsked. "Once more Deliora only left chaos and death behind in his path... How much longer will this have to continue? How much longer do we have to bear with this rampaging demon?!"

Meanwhile, Lyon looked around the debris, searching for survivors. Suddenly, he heard a silent groan and spotted a boy his age, half buried under a piece of debris. "Ur! Over here!" He shouted for his sensei and rushed to the boy's side. "Oi, are you alive?!"

Ur quickly appeared next to him and lifted the debris from the boys leg. "A survivor?!"

The boy with dark hair slowly opened his eyes. "Deliora..." Gray mumbled as he stemmed himself up and stared fearfully at the demon who was slowly vanishing in the horizon.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Ur touched the shoulder of the boy carefully, as it seemed to be a miracle to her that the little guy was able to survive such destruction.

And just as if Ur was able to break Gray out of his stupor, the boy bolted up and looked frantically around. "Cel!" He called loudly in panic while looking around.

"Cel? Who's that?" Lyon asked Gray in confusion while Ur stood up and looked at the panicking Gray sadly.

"Celeste! M-My imouto! Where is she?!" He shouted at them, not wanting to believe that something happened to her after they just lost their parents a few hours ago.

Ur looked sadly down to Gray. "I'm sorry... but you're the only one we found alive."

Gray's eyes widened at that in disbelief and fear. "N-No! That can't be! S-She was just right next to me!" He screamed at her before turning around and running towards the debris, where he knew his little sister was before he blacked out. "CEL! CEL!" Gray shouted desperately at the verge of tears as he remembered his sister's brave face after seeing their parents die... No, she couldn't have died! There was just no way!

Ur just looked utterly sadly at Gray as he started to try and dig through the mountain of debris, all the while screaming his sister's name. Lyon just sighed.

"C-Cel!" Gray screamed again and dug his fingers into the debris, tears streaming down his face. Just then he spotted something familiar looking and lifted a little piece of debris off it. His eyes widened in horror as it was a little, torn off and bloodied piece of the yellow dress with sunflower pattern his sister had worn... as well as a little arm peeking out from the rest of the debris. "N-No....! Celeste... Y-You can't be.... You can't... Imouto..." Gray choked on air as he collapsed next to what he found that belonged to his little sister... Had belonged to his little sister. "NOOOOO!" The boy screamed before breaking out in tears. It was a sound filled with unbelievable sorrow, sadness and horror, nothing someone his age should be capable of making.