Where

Maverick's POV

Its been two hours and me and Selena are worried sick, "We should go search for him," Selena said.  She was shaking slightly. I don't know why though. "Yeah I think I know a place we should start," I replied. I took her hand and we clambered outside. It was really cold so I gave Selena one of my jackets. She looked really cute in it What did I just say... um nevermind. "Where are we going," she whined to me. "Somewhere," I told her. She groaned. I laughed, then she did, "Ok we're here," I said, we were in the park, Cash and me always come here to chill. "Wait I just realised its Cash's 14th it just turned midnight." She said to me "I think he's over there on that swing, let's go," I tell her. Sure enough he was there. "Cash we were so worried," Selena startsshe gets cut off by Cash shouting "shut up," "umm ok," Selena says. Cash gets off the swing and goes up right next to Selena, "Its all your fault, your the reason Lilly cheated your just a dumb little bitch who thinks its ok to be a little slut-" Cash shouts in her face. It starts to rain ironically. "C- Cash," she stutters, "Don't Cash me you ass, I wish you were dead gone, destroyed," he continues, Selena was in tears. "Stop it," I tell him pushing him. "Don't tell me what to do Maverick, see Selena you've got him under your spell, see this is jyst proof your a whore," He shouts at Selena. Selena stumbles bach. I touch her arm. "Stay away from me and leave me alone," she screams at me and runs off. "Selena," I shout running after her but it was too late I couldn't see her in the darkness. Cash was nowhere to be seen. Tears run down my face. I needed tk know she was ok. I went back home stopping at Selena's house to tell Kylie she was missing. Kylie was calm about the situation but I knew shecwas panicked inside. As I went back into the house I saw Cash. "What were you thinking?!" I yell at him shoving him to the wall."Mav I wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry," He says to me I see tears in his eyes. I let go of him. We need to make a plan to find Selena if she doesn't arrive back at her house I say he agrees and we start to plan.

Hey people you guys got well over 40 votes so I'm doing two updates. So how was it. There's a big twist on the way, 😉😉. How are you guys? Remember I love you all. Bye!!