ᴍʏɢ

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ - ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

I groaned, slowly shifting my position on the bed as i heard faint noises outside my room

I slowly search my phone with my hand, eyes still closed. I opened it, looking at time

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Hyung come on, you have to get ready"

I just hummed even if i know that jungkook will not hear that from outside.

"Yoongi hyung, you have to hurry, this is our first time bar hopping with you the older hyungs" The other one said that I assumed, taehyung. Excitement is visible in his voice.

I slowly sit up, as i heard their footstep walking away from my bedroom door.

---
"Yeah! Let's turn up!" Taehyung shouted while his hands in the air, running towards the entrance of the bar. Hobi's behind him, also running and screaming like there's no tomorrow.

I wonder where they get their energies from.

My eyes quickly adjust at the lights of the bar, as well in its smell.

The music on the dance floor is loud and its obvious that many people enjoyed it but i cant find it interesting and exciting.

Yes, its a beat that can make people dance and move their body, but its not whole. Like there's something wrong and missing to it. It will just affects the ordinary and typical people, who just enjoys music. But not me, not me when music is my life, and my soul.

I slowly drink the alchohol in my hands, as i tilted my head to the dance floor, finding the boys especially the maknae line.

This is their first time clubbing, we restricted them to join us even if jimin and tae are legal. We waited jungkook's legal age before they can come, which is today.

I sip the alcohol from the glass and notice that its empty. I waved to the bartender, said my order and wait.

Suddenly the music changed, and its a much better than the other one. It is suited for my taste.

I tilted my head to the dance floor, and my eyes meet a woman who was busy using the turntablist. She's jumping around, enjoyinh what she's doing.

I smirk. She's cute.

"You find her attractive too, right?" The bartender said as he handed me my drinks.

"Uh, not really. But she's cute" I said as i drink and look again at the girl.

The bartender chuckled.

"Well, she's just new here. It's just her hobby to be a DJ here but i'm glad i found her."

"What do you mean?" I look at him, raising my eyebrow

Is he her boyfriend?

"Chill men, I'm the owner of this club. And when she get her first night here, the population of the people get large than the other days. So I'm lucky I found her."

So he's the owner of this club, might as well befriend, who knows I might get my drinks for free.

"This club is amazing, I might say. What's your name?" I asked

"Kihyun and well.. that's Y/N" He said looking at the girl, that caused me to also look at her.

"Why are you saying her name, I just asked yours"

"Well, its obvious that you're interested with her. Unless, you're gay and want only my name and number" He said jokingly, cleaning the glasses.

"In your dreams" I said, looking at the girl again.

I smirked.
So your name is Y/N

----kihyun and yoongi is close in real life, so why not????

----
kihyun and yoongi is close in real life, so why not????

probably, it will have pt2