Day 3

Monse's POV:
We're at lunch with Mariana, Jamal and some of their football friends. One of them keeps flirting with me. Perfect opportunity to annoy Cesar. "So how long have you been playing football?" I ask him. "My whole life. You gotta get to college one way or another I guess I just got lucky. I want to be a heart surgeon." He says. "Wow, you're cute and you want to help people." I put my hand on his bicep and I see Cesar clench his fist. "I think your boyfriend's getting jealous." He whispers. "That's the plan." I tell him and he nods with a smirk. "Can I have your number?" He asks. "Yeah." I have to hold back my laughter. I pass him my phone and I look at Cesar. He just shakes his head and goes back to talking to Jamal. Enrique Cruz, good now I don't have to ask him for his name. "So you got a boyfriend?" He asks. "Not at the moment." I laugh a little. "Monse I need to talk to you... in private." Cesar says. "Monse, that's a beautiful name." Enrique smirks. "I'm kinda busy." I tell Cesar but my eyes don't move from Enrique. Cesar grabs my wrist and drags me through the halls and into the storage closet that we always go to. "So you're just gonna flirt in front of me?" He asks. He sounds super possessive but I stand my ground. "I was just making conversation." I shrug. He backs me up against the wall but I don't backdown. "I guess he was kinda cute." I smile and he shakes his head. "You're just trying to make me jealous." He laughs. "I wouldn't do that to you. I can like other guys." I say. "No." He takes a step closer and puts his hands on my hips. "You wanna loss the bet?" I ask. "No but I'm definitely gonna make you lose." He whispers. "Doubt it." I laugh. "We're not leaving here until you give up." He says. He kisses me gently but his grip on my hips is so tight I'm sure there's gonna be bruises. He moves his lips to my jaw and then down my neck. "We aren't having sex at school." I try sounding confident but it comes out as a mumble when he starts sucking my neck. "Good thing your dad won't be back for a few days." He laughs under his breath. I'm gonna win I just need to tease him too. I try to move and he shakes his head. "You were flirting with Enrique so it's my turn to drive you crazy." He mumbles against my ear. This should count as cheating our bet should've had some rules. He pulls off my shirt and I unintentionally take deep breath in. "What if someone walks in?" I ask. "That never stopped you before." He smirks. He pulls me over to the office chair on the other side of the storage closet. He sits on the chair and I get on his lap. At this point I can't tell if we're even trying to win this stupid bet anymore. I rip off his shirt and he takes off my bra. He kisses down my chest and without thinking I start to unbuckle his belt. He smiles against my collarbone but I ignore it. I unbutton his pants and as soon as I put my hand on his zipper he starts laughing. "I won." He says. "Damn it!" I laugh. "Why are you laughing?" He asks. "Because you lost too. If you would've kept your mouth shut I wouldn't be leaving." I start to stand up a but he pulls me back down. "You're not seriously gonna leave me like this?" He asks as he pushes me lower onto his lap. "Feels like a personal problem." I shrug. "Come on bebé." He groans. "Sorry, I lost." I say. "You can't do this to me and just leave." He begs. "Now who doesn't have self control?" I ask. He gets a dark look in his eyes again and I'm confused. He puts his hands on my thighs and pushes up my skirt even higher. Why the hell did I wear this? Right, to torment Cesar. I hate karma. "You sure you don't want to stay?" He asks. "I'm sure." I am one hundred percent not sure. "No you're not." He tells me before he crashes his lips on mine again.

Cesar's POV: *one hour later*
"Aren't you glad you stayed?" I smirk. "Yeah, I'm kinda glad I lost the bet." She laughs. "We should probably go before someone walks in." I tell her and she shakes her head. "A few more minutes. I really don't feel like going to class right now." She says. "Neither do I... we can just go back to your place." I suggest. "What do you wanna do if we go?" She asks. "Make you happy that you lost all over again." I whisper. "Yeah let's go... like right now." She laughs. We get dressed and when we open the door we run into Jamal. "What were you guys... oh my God ew! No no no no." He says quickly. "Why aren't you in class?" Monse asks. "That is not the point! Have you guys been here since lunch?" He asks. "Yeah." I nod happily. "You two... are nasty! In the storage closet?" He asks. "Yeah it's kind of been our spot since October." Monse says. "What if someone walked in?!" Why does he want to know so much about our sex life? "Wait... are you... did you guys... are you back together?" He sounds excited. "No." Monse and I say in unison. "Are you just saying no because you think I'll tell everyone?" He asks. "No we're just figuring things out. Please don't tell anyone about this." Monse begs. "You have until Friday and then Mari is definitely gonna know." He says before he walks off shaking his head. He turns around quickly and walks back to us. "One more thing, if you don't want to get caught then don't have sex at school!" He says.