Chapter 2

Niall's pov

I was on the floor because Liam broke the vase and blamed me. When your on the floor you can't use the furniture and you have to crawl and sleep on the floor.

Louis is sleeping now and it is only Liam Harry and me. They keep in stepping on me acting like it was an "accident".

Harry walked by and kicked me. Liam stepped in my hand. I told Zayn.

I said" Zayn,Harry and Liam was hitting me and my hand really hurts". Zayn looked over my hand he said" I think it is broken you will have to talk to Louis when he wakes up". I said "okay Zayn"

I crawled back into the living room and Louis was in there. Louis said "Niall why did you spill red juice n the white carpet"?!?!

"I didn't" I said lowly.

Louis "said come on you are getting a spanking" I got up and I saw Liam and Harry laughing. I cried to myself and went upstairs.

Louis spanked me and I was so tired and my bum hurt. I was numb. Louis cuddled with me. He hasn't done that in a long long time. Louis put me on the her and I went to sleep.

Louis's pov

There is something wrong with Niall he has been acting up a lot lately. Niall used to be so good and he would always smile but now he is always on the floor.

Niall's pov

I woke up and I went downstairs. It was dark. I thought that they left me. Did they really forget me? Where is everyone? I saw the time and it was 2:56.

My stomach was growling. I went in the fridge and got the milk. I tried to be quiet since we aren't suppose to eat at night. I got the cereal box. Then the lights turned on.

It was Louis. I put the box down.

Louis said"Niall you know Better,it isn't my fault you didn't wake up to eat".

I sat down on the floor and bawled my self up.

Louis turned away and said "I don't know why you want to eat so much any you should see how big you are getting".

I started crying. I let all the tears out.

I went upstairs and laid on the floor. I cried myself to sleep.