|Chapter 10 (End)|

"Don't give up!" the voice yelled.

Anna then realized that Hope wasn't real, it was inside of her. Even though Hope left, Anna still had a bit remaining inside of her, because that's where it originated from. Just then, the old book appeared in front of Anna. This time it had a title named 'The Book of Hope'. Anna flipped through the pages and there was writing on them, retelling Anna's story. Anna smiled at the book and everything faded to white around her.

She then woke up on her bed, the book was gone from beside her. She threw the covers off her and jumped down her bed. She quickly ran downstairs and saw her parents, peacefully humming. There were no broken photo frames or arguing echoing throughout the halls. The king and queen's reign of anger has disappeared, revealing a happy family.

Anna smiled as she hugged her parents for the first time in forever. Anna realized she had tears streaming down her face but not from sorrow or anger, but from joy and happiness because she finally felt that she was at home. Her parent's embrace made Anna realize that Hope wasn't an entity or a person, but a powerful motive inside her that helped shape this future she now lives in.