♥ bad cooking ♥

🍑

I was asleep during the morning time since i wasn't a morning person. the time didn't last long of my wonderful slumber. i smelled something that didn't smell as good, thinking it was ethan and grayson doing something really stupid but that was still a bad idea to not check it.

so i lazily got up, groaning. as i did so, the smell got worse so i quickly put on the dolan twin sweatshirt. running through the hallway, being careful trying to see what was gong on. once i made it into the kitchen, i was met with fire on the stove and smoke escalating around my boyfriend, trying to fan it out.

"ethan! what the heck?" i exclaimed looking at him, making him jump. instead of getting an answer, he kept trying to put the fire out. deciding that i didn't want the house to get burnt down, i helped him.

after hearing the fire alarm and trying to get the smoke out, we finally got the fire put out and the smoke soon traveled out of the house.

"sorry y/n..." ethan said looking towards me with a embarrassed face. i furrowed my eyebrows, shaking my head. "what were you trying to cook?" i asked looking at the now burned kitchen utensils.

"us some afternoon breakfast" ethan smiled a little but still an embarrassed look pulled over his face. "at least i tried" his voice turned into a goofy tone.

"you're not cooking ever again" i spoke in a serious joking tone. "im gonna take you to cooking lessons. don't you dare touch anything else" my words shocked him.

"my cooking is amazing!"

🍑