Chapter 10

Harry's POV 

Next weeks go hard. Every night at 3am Jen calls me and I go to her apartment and feed the baby. Im still not used to all him David.

He's so small but needs so much space. Jen and I decided to move some unnecessary stuffs at home. 

"Take this fan" she says from the closet 

She's inside giving me everything and I carry them to the door. 

"Are you holding this?" she drops a suitcase. It falls on me, of course.

"It's so ugly" I pick it up

"I know right" 

Jen's POV 

Today I woke up with terrible headache. I dont feel well. Unfortunately Harry's at work and ant help me. Leah and Chris are busy too. David doesnt stop crying, now I feel them.

The struggle is real.

Harry's POV 

When I finished work I went straight at Jen's.

I found her crying. Holding David.

"Babydoll, what's wrong?" I hug her

"The baby cries all day long. He's not hungry. I changed his diaper. We played the train, the plane, everything. I dont know what to do anymore" she cries

"I think he hates me!"

"That's not true babydoll" I try to comfort her

"He cant hate. There's no hate inside him. He's too young and his brain is too small" I make her sit on the couch and hold the baby

"Dont talk like that in front of him!"

"That's true, he's stupid. He doesnt know who to hate"

After a while cuddling the baby he stops crying. Miracle.

"How did you do it?" Jen's jaw drops

"He doesnt hate me. He loves me" I tease her.

"Shut up. Asshole" she hits my shoulder 

"Dont talk like that in front of him!" I mock her 

Jen's POV 

Some more weeks pass. It feels better now. Everyday I go jogging and I lost 6kg. Harry spends time with David before work. 

The babyroom is almost done. Before it was guestroom but now it looks way better. It's blue, there are baby furniture and lots of toys. Harry's an amazing father.

Im breastfeeding David and Harry is putting final decorations on the walls. The one is kind of plane with text 'David's room'. I love it. 

"Why do you do this?" I ask him

"Look at David. You'll never see him that happy buried in breasts" he chuckles 

I let a laughter too

Harry's POV 

Jen is a champion. She went through all the stress. Now she's being less moody. She smiles and everything is better now. I decided to give her a present. 

Before work I go over her apartment. I unlock carefully the door and see the lights are still off. She's sleeping.

I go in the kitchen and make place on the counter and put the espresso machine that she gave over a year ago.

Jen's POV 

I heard noises from the kitchen. I think it's Harry. I go to check up and see him plugging the machine in the contact. Oh my God. 

"Harry why?" I ask still sleepy and holding my eye closed. The sunlight burns.

"You deserve it, babydoll" he smiles 

"Thank you so much! You're the best!" I hug him and he hugs me tighter. 

His hugs are heaven.